Jessica Simpson Gets A Free Car!...

FAPTurbo

MSN Article

"Jessica Simpson wins a new car at VMAs"

She also got free makeup, liquor, private jet discounts and more...

This week’s example of “The Rich Just Get Richer”: Jessica Simpson.

Simpson walked away with Chrysler Crossfire on Thursday, selecting the winning key that turned the ignition to the $50,000 luxury car at the Style Villa, one of the numerous luxury freebie suites set up for celebrities during the week of the Video Music Awards.

Besides free makeup, liquor, clothes, watches, private jet discounts and motorcycle leases, the suite featured Chrysler, which offered stars the opportunity to select a car key at random.

Simpson — arriving Thursday afternoon — selected the key that started the car.

That’s not all she got. Simpson and her hairstylist/BFF Ken Paves went through four floors of swag at the Bryant Park Hotel and selected some of her favorite things, including jewelry and clothes.

At the Nessa Lee Style suite, she and Paves made matching bracelets out of charms — Nessa Lee Style owner Vanessa Antonelli said Simpson chose the moon symbol for rest, an apple for health (Simpson lost her voice this week), a peace sign and two feathers.

At one point, Antonelli says Simpson asked her what the dolphin symbol meant. When Antonelli said it stood for intelligence, Simpson — famous for her airhead persona — retorted: “Who needs that?”

It’s unclear whether Simpson will keep the car: Recently the IRS has started cracking down on the huge awards show gift packages doled out to celebs, and the Emmy awards alerted presenters that they would have to pay taxes on its gift bag, worth about $42,000. Simpson’s representative did not return a call for comment.

:lol:

Christ, give it to somebody that actually needs a car. As much as my philosophy is about earning your keep through hard work and not handing out freebies left and right, giving cars away to celebs is just rediculous...give it to some family who's trying to put a kid through college and has a daughter who just turned 16 and needs a car.

Knowing Jessica's bright persona, she'll probably total the thing because she'll get red and green mixed up at the stop light. :duh:

Disgusting. :angry:

I'm sorry, she's a trampy bitch. I can't believe people make her rich --- you can choose not to patronize her. But, most people are stupid.

For those who think she's hot, would you bring her home to meet your parents or have her bear your children? I seriously doubt it.

I'd take the car, trade it in for what I really want.....a small sports coupe/convertible type of car doesn't suit my needs right now

It does suck that a rich celebrity gets tons of free swag when a real family has to carefully consider a big purchase like a car

I'm sorry, she's a trampy bitch.  I can't believe people make her rich --- you can choose not to patronize her.  But, most people are stupid.

For those who think she's hot, would you bring her home to meet your parents or have her bear your children?  I seriously doubt it.

187840[/snapback]

she was hot like 4 years ago.

now, since ashlee got her nose and face done, she's better looking than Jess.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by regfootball