Setting a course for the future

Satty

Since I graduated high school, I have been on a never ending quest to figure out what I want to do, because of this I have had several different majors(Education, Geology, Art History ((WTF??)), English, Business and Psychology are the highlights) and finally decided to take my education more slowly so I could focus on the big picture. Well, the big picture has finally led me to a path I can see myself following. After I get my Associate degree this coming December I will enroll at either Missouri State University or re-enroll at the University of Missouri-Columbia, regardless of which school I choose, I will major in journalism.

And if I do become an automotive journalist, you had better believe I will be cashing those checks from Toyota. I'll start now, TEH CAMRY RoXxXxors, it is teh bestest car everzzz!!!!1111oneoneone

I'm going to need another 48 hours to get the B.S. which I can pull off in another 4 semesters easily, may be able to do it in 3, depends on how heavy of a class load I want to take, remember I'll be in 300-500 level classes, not exactly the 100-200 level stuff where all you have to do is take notes and have a couple of tests. It should go pretty smoothly, since I now know what I want to end up doing.

"On the subject of pepperoni (I like to consider myself somewhat of an expert on this wonderful meat), Pizza Hut beats Papa John's on thickness of the slice, greasyness, and ease of swallowing..." <====8 an excerpt from Satty's first published article. Hot!