Spied: 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe [updated 11/21]

Variance

Also... looking over the car with camo all over it:

Is this thing a quad-coupe? Looks like there's a

seam for rear suicide doors there. I'm almost

certain of it, look close and you'll see.

http://www.thecarconnection.com/zoom-image...SRUEEHETMKC.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Automobile Magazine

This is a coupe version of the FWD Altima, and nothing more.

I do like it. The styling and general presentation, but for some reason I don't care for the nameplate "Nissan". I'd rather have something like the Honda Accord Coupe, Pontiac G6 Coupe, or Chrysler Sebring Coupe simply because I like their names, or at least the appearance of said names when written better.

i like it. a lot. but i still think the G6 coupe is hot too, except its a bit smaller.

a front drive G35 coupe. boy i wish i had this available to me back in '95. i'd be all over this car like stink on poo.

this is a dagger in the ugly accord coupe. this should help nissan crack the 300k barrier in altima sales i would think.

i think this may be the hottest looking affordable coupe out there. Sorry, I'm not a huge Mustang fan. I do like the monte big time too, but this poops all over the monte even.

Edited by regfootball

• 7 months later...

Am I the only one who thinks they missed an opportunity to bring back the Bluebird nameplate in North America?

Would have made perfect sense IMO.