Taking a step

ocnblu

I finally got to sit in the all new 2007 Sierra - a SLE1 Crew Cab 4WD - today and liked it a lot over the '99-'02 and '03-'07 Sierras. I must say you'll be getting one nice truck there ocn! And that color choice is a great one (Stealth Gray); I'm glad to see that GMC (& Chevy Trucks) have decided to keep it around, whereas the car lines have dropped it for '07. I can see it being a one-year only color on the all-new GMT-900s though :duh: Keep us informed.

:blink:I was following a car carrier on the way back from lunch today. Got to looking... my new truck was on it. I followed it into the dealership and watched it come off the trailer. That was quick! Just a little over 5 weeks! I am trying to temper my excitement because my internet ads aren't even up yet. I asked my salesdude for some time to try to sell the Colorado. I stopped in after work and stared grinning for half an hour. It's in their shop for PDI (pre delivery inspection) and cleanup. Fort Wayne sticker in the door jamb. Nice job, Raider! :smilewide:

Wow ocnblu - that was fast! I hope that you find a buyer quickly for your Colorado. I'm sure your salesperson will get antsy come the end of the month (maybe by then he'll get the manager to come up on the trade offer???).

Gotta swing back by the dealership and get some pics to post here - I'm dying to see the Sierra regular cab shortbed. My local GMC dealership only has one shortbed Crew Cab and two shortbed Extended Cabs in stock (same with the local Chevy dealers). No regular cabs spotted yet in my area. :hissyfit:

I have an idea on selling your truck. If you still have all the stock stuff (wheels, tires, other stuff you've done), put the stock stuff back on it and trade it like that. Then go to a Colorado forum (or eBay, etc) and sell your aftermarket stuff. I bet you would get more doing that anyways.

Congrats on the truck! Take some pics, I haven't seen a short box standard cab config yet.

Thats a great idea. You'd get more money doing that then you would trading the old beast with all the aftermarket stuff on it.

Congrats on the new truck. I know I speak for everyone when I say that we can't wait to see pics of it.

I've decided to pick it up Saturday morning. I can't wait any longer than that, I've got to get in it! My ads will barely have any time to take effect, but I told the salesmanager today what I plan to do. If there are no bites by then, my truck will be traded and I will ask for my aftermarket rims back, they don't want them anyway.