BURGERS

Fatburger is also delicious... but it's like comparing apples to oranges. Yeah they're both burgers, but each has a distinct style. Both In-n-Out and Fatburger sit atop podiums in different sections of my stomach! :blink::lol:

Agreed on the distinct style. In-n-Out burgers aren't all that meaty or juicy. The word I'd use to describe them is fresh. They can get boring, but they're consistent and predictable. They make for a good cheap lunch. The best thing about their burgers is the slightly crunchy bun.

Agreed. Fatburger let's you put egg and bacon on the burger...which I definitely do.

Still, this is my favorite:

Posted Image

Carl's Jr's jalapeno burgers are also pretty good. I went to the on-campus one at SC, and it's probably one of the "better" (if not "best") national burger chains.

some veggie burgers and turkey burgers and boca burgers are quite good actually.

Yeah. Turkey burgers...I like those, too. I went to the gym tonight and actually completed 30 mins. on the elliptical. These kinds of foods are now part of the game plan.

The picture isn't loading for me... but I'm guess they're fries "animal style," which means grilled onions, pickles, cheese, and burger sauce.

That looks like something I could eat maybe once for fear of needing an immediate angioplasty afterward.

Anyone for biscuits and gravy?