I don't need to go to the US for college anymore!!!!!!

I don't mean it in any disrepect to the US but I don't have to go down to Detroit anymore for college!!!! I am very pleased as it was going to cost a fortune. I just found out that Humber College in Toronto is the first school in Canada to offer Automotive Design. This is great so I can stay at home and drive down everyday. This school will also be cheaper to get into, don't need to pay for residence, and it is all in Canada within 45 minutes from me now. Now this is only bad for me in the aspect that: I probably won't be getting another car until I can save up for a relatively new commuter and I will have to commute everyday even in our nasty winters.

You mean you're NOT going to McGill? LOL. (That seems like a cool place to have gone to school).

I know...one has to go where the program they want is offered. Good for you...and all the extra loonies in your pocket as a result of this!

Southeast Missouri State offers a complete Bachelor's degree (Bachelor of General Studies) online. I'm thinking of doing it in the fall instead of going to Missouri State. I'll be able to take enough English and Communication courses that I shouldn't have a problem getting into a tradional Masters program.

It was going to cost me like $11,000 US tuition each year for CCS in Detroit and $2500 for housing each semester. Now I can go to Humber College that is 45 minutes away to drive and I would only have to pay $5000 Canadian a year or $2500 a semester. The only other add-on is books and supplies which is like an extra $2000 but CCS would have been more.