Lucerne on Cars.com

Tailfin61

The CARS.COM website has been updated with the Lucerne info. Under the new car section pick any BUICK model for 2005. Once your in that model click the MODEL link at the top and then you'll be given a choice of model year 2005 or 2006. Choose 2006 and you'll then see the link to Lucerne. Have fun.

Whaa? I can't find it... did they remove it? Link?

Nevermind... found it. It looks sharp in that banner ad.

[post="20346"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yeah, I loved it in the banner too. I can't wait for Buick.com to put their stuff up so I can check it out in more detail.

The pricing is fantastic... if I were in the market for a premium family car, I'd get the Lucerne over the Avalon. When comparably equipped (stability control, moonroof, leather, 6-CD), they're only a few dollars apart: Avalon XLS w/ opt. VSC and JBL 6-CD - $33,345 Lucerne CXL V8 w/ opt. Stabilitrak, Driver Confid Pack, Moonroof, 6-CD - $33,280

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Hey there, we noticed you're using an ad-blocker. We're a small site that is supported by ads or subscriptions. We rely on these to pay for server costs and vehicle reviews.  Please consider whitelisting us in your ad-blocker, or if you really like what you see, you can pick up one of our subscriptions for just $1.75 a month or $15 a year. It may not seem like a lot, but it goes a long way to help support real, honest content, that isn't generated by an AI bot.

See you out there.

Drew
Editor-in-Chief

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search

Change privacy settings