Brad & Angelina

HarleyEarl

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have been sighted all over in the area where I live, Alberta, Canada. He's in the area filming a new western movie. They were sighted in a small city, Spruce Grove, north of here. I woke up to the front page in the paper, there they are coming out of a Safeway with bags of groceries, they pack up a pair of motorcycles and off they go, just the two of them....you have to imagine in an area where celebrities of this stature are not seen, the deli girl at the Safeway almost peed herself when they came up to the counter. Edited by HarleyEarl

She's beyond hot....there is not a word to describe her. I used to shop in that Safeway..she might have breathed some of the same air, we may have touched the same things...is it hot in here?.lol. And they are not just 'people', they are mega stars, and in a little community like this it was a lot of fun for the locals to bump into them at the grocery store. Can you imagine, you are at the checkout and there is Brad or Angelina or both on the cover of a magazine that you are reading, you look up and there they are....it would be surreal in such an out of the way place. Edited by HarleyEarl

you were intrigued, you were interested.....you couldn't help yourself lol.

[post="21021"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Your, right, but not for the reason your thinking. I was interested in telling you how much I don't really care. Seriously, these people spend their lives trying to entertain the public. Don't you think they deserve a show of respect by just leaving them alone, instead of blowing up everyday events into major issues. People wonder why relationships in Hollywood don't last, honestly, I don't.

LOL Balthazar....

[post="21124"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

For sure. lmao

Angelina is the ultimate in gorgeous females. Brad is the ultimate in handsome male figures. Perfect for each other is an understatement. Imagine the supermodel children they'd make!

My girlfriend also says she'd jump inot bed wiht Angelina in a heatbeat. She's her favorite girl dream-f$@#. I'd be totally okay wiht it as long as I was along for the ride.