Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cory Wolfe

What's Big, Red, & Tough?

10 posts in this topic

My dad's new work truck. Had his Silverado turned in for a...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yep, a Ford F250. It's big, it's red, and it's tough (according to Ford, right? :P ). Also, this thing has some meaty tires...

Posted Image

Damn. :D

My first thought was Rusty Jones

my second was "Big Red" (the now infamous 1979 Cadillac Coupe deVille)

Hmmm... a Power Stroke? You might have to go pick him up along the road somewhere. He should be easy to spot. :AH-HA_wink:

Hey, what's the bar at the back of the bed for?

Hmmm... a Power Stroke? You might have to go pick him up along the road somewhere. He should be easy to spot. :AH-HA_wink:

Backwoods spoiler? :lol:

How old is your dad BV? Is he a farmer or construction type, what would he need such a big truck for? Just wondering.

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

I don't like the red grill...but it's a handsome truck...more so than the ugly Silverado that was in your driveway before :P Just hope the diesel doesn't give you to many problems...if it does is he gonna try a Ram 2500 Cummins next? And if that doesn't work a Tundra? ...Oh yeah...they still don't have a HD model :P

Not quite sure... I think he said the bar behind the cab was for hauling pipe, so perhaps its related.

How old is your dad BV? Is he a farmer or construction type, what would he need such a big truck for? Just wondering.

He will be 41 this July. He works for an oil company of some sort. Drills wells, works on an oil rig, and does a bunch of dirty work... I think, haha. I never really asked what exactly he does.

I don't like the red grill...but it's a handsome truck...more so than the ugly Silverado that was in your driveway before :P Just hope the diesel doesn't give you to many problems...if it does is he gonna try a Ram 2500 Cummins next? And if that doesn't work a Tundra? ...Oh yeah...they still don't have a HD model :P

Heh.. Well, that's up to whoever supplies him with his truck. He doesn't get to pick what he drives.

So is this one of the diesels that is supposed to shot the flames out the tailpipes?

If so, you have to borrow it and scare the heck out of ricers!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0