What's Big, Red, & Tough?

My first thought was Rusty Jones

my second was "Big Red" (the now infamous 1979 Cadillac Coupe deVille)

I don't like the red grill...but it's a handsome truck...more so than the ugly Silverado that was in your driveway before :P Just hope the diesel doesn't give you to many problems...if it does is he gonna try a Ram 2500 Cummins next? And if that doesn't work a Tundra? ...Oh yeah...they still don't have a HD model :P

Hey, what's the bar at the back of the bed for?

Not quite sure... I think he said the bar behind the cab was for hauling pipe, so perhaps its related.

How old is your dad BV? Is he a farmer or construction type, what would he need such a big truck for? Just wondering.

He will be 41 this July. He works for an oil company of some sort. Drills wells, works on an oil rig, and does a bunch of dirty work... I think, haha. I never really asked what exactly he does.

I don't like the red grill...but it's a handsome truck...more so than the ugly Silverado that was in your driveway before :P Just hope the diesel doesn't give you to many problems...if it does is he gonna try a Ram 2500 Cummins next? And if that doesn't work a Tundra? ...Oh yeah...they still don't have a HD model :P

Heh.. Well, that's up to whoever supplies him with his truck. He doesn't get to pick what he drives.