Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HarleyEarl

2006 Mitsubishi L200 Pickup

13 posts in this topic

2006 Mitsubishi Pickup for the European market and probably others. Mitsubishi has a massive market share of 48% in this segment.

Posted Image Edited by HarleyEarl

Yeah but compare it to the reskinned Dak we're getting... it's at least a wash.

Wow!! They moved away from having every bloody line horizontal or vertical, as it has been on pickup trucks since the dawn of time! The cut between the cab and bed is a *gasp* curve! The bottom of the window is also a curve... The headlights are not square top-to bottom... I really really like this, and I generally have nothing nice to say about pickups or SUVs.

I think the front is pretty sweet. I just don't like how the back of the cab flows into the bed. Maybe it would better/different/worse from another angle?

Curvy, interesting truck. I prefer straight and stylish lines though for a pickup truck or truck-based SUV or van, but yeah-better than the ugh Montero Sport-based L200/Triton. I posted a topic on this truck via a GoAuto article a while back-had a picture of the extended cab.

Curvy, interesting truck. I prefer straight and stylish lines though for a pickup truck or truck-based SUV or van, but yeah-better than the ugh Montero Sport-based L200/Triton. I posted a topic on this truck via a GoAuto article a while back-had a picture of the extended cab.

[post="21440"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Fellows all you have to do compare it to the Ford sport trac and you can see almost the same lines on the rear of the cab.

I think it look's interesting. Something that I like, but not too much, a design I guess that will grow on me.

[post="21461"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

actually, I take that back 100%...

This thing look's retarded.

Posted Image

Wow, the rear is terrible. As for the truck as a whole: I don't think Mitsu will have 48% market share after they release this.

Pretty fugly IMO but it's original and has some style so I'll give it a B-