Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ocnblu

opportunity seized

8 posts in this topic

We have a Prius in the shop with over $7k in front end damages. We needed to order some fairly obscure parts for it, and things were sort of slow today for drive-in estimates, so I took the damaged parts down to the local dealer to help out their parts guys. While I was there I had a service question our technician wanted me to ask, so I stopped by the service counter:

"Hello, I work at "" in the bodyshop, and we have a Toyota... oh, what model is it... the golf cart one? PRIUS! That's it. We need to know the cooling system capacity so we can make sure everything's right when our customer picks it up. Can you help me with that?"

"Uh... sure sir, let me look that up here in my system."

"Thanks, we don't want our customer to be out on the course and have his cart fail him."

"Uh... right."

Am I a bad man? :unsure:

Edited by ocnblu

Heh well if the guy actually still helped you after you said that, I'd say he was the better guy.

That's what I was thinking later. But as I was doing it, it was like kid-in-candy-store. I was actually polite and professional throughout the rest of the conversation, and I told him I appreciated his help.

Good job, my friend.

Anyone else here have the urge to make pig noises every time you see a new Tundra? Anyone? OK, never mind. :spin:

I wonder you were not the first one to ask the Golf Cart question for him to be nice.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0