Next Impala... Prolly... With Photos and story!

Ahh let the photos do the talking...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I know it has been posted and someone said it was in the Camaro design studio/zeta one. They were right here is my final attempt to prove it. I wouldn't be the Volt either, although looks similar. A FWD Hybrid would not be a in RWD V8 Studio in Warren MI would it? I think we just caught our first look at what could be the next Impala. Or as I say busted! :pokeowned:

I have tried to clear this picture up to see if it really is a Two door or four door.

The picture is just not enough to go either way.

If it is a Four door I believe it is your Impala. It has elements of the Chevy SS and a little Camaro/Malibu.

It there anyone here that can refine the photo to tell if there is a second pair of doors?

That could be ANYTHING, or even nothing.

Only time will tell.

Ahh let the photos do the talking...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I know it has been posted and someone said it was in the Camaro design studio/zeta one. They were right here is my final attempt to prove it. I wouldn't be the Volt either, although looks similar. A FWD Hybrid would not be a in RWD V8 Studio in Warren MI would it? I think we just caught our first look at what could be the next Impala. Or as I say busted! :pokeowned:

While I do admire your enthusiasm you must take a step back and take a breather. It's too early and too difficult to get all excited over a blurry picture. I do hope we see at least a concept by next years NAIAS though.

I know it was a few weeks ago I just yesterday realized where the photo came from and that it was for real. I know Ted its old news but uhhh still pretty cool, it cannot be a Volt because it doesn't have the glass that drags below the door line where the doors run. I know it is really hard to tell coupe or sedan. Who cares so long as it is good looking right?

I know it was a few weeks ago I just yesterday realized where the photo came from and that it was for real. I know Ted its old news but uhhh still pretty cool, it cannot be a Volt because it doesn't have the glass that drags below the door line where the doors run. I know it is really hard to tell coupe or sedan. Who cares so long as it is good looking right?

I agree with you on the Coupe or Sedan.

The bottom line is there was nothing in the picture by accident. GM is not that stupid contrary to what some feel.

How many hints and peeks have we gotten in GM photos. Remember the Sky in the Saturn sales book hidden in plain site..

Even the Cmaro pictured they have it so we see only what they want us to see. We can not tell how wide it is. We can not tell ehat mirrors it has, we can not tell if it has the feared B pillar. They just wanted us to know the car was holding pretty true to the original look.

Edited by hyperv6