Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Delta Force79

Dale Jr in tha hood yo....

12 posts in this topic

Man, that thing is really "done up". If I can use "tasteful" as an adjective for any Donk, I'd use it for this one. My only problem... the "Twenny fo" on the quarter window might make someone think of a certain Rainbow Warrior...

Now who said there's no brothers in NASCAR?

+1 LOL. May be he has a redneck wife who punches him into submission to be a NASCAR fan.

The rims are so big that the car had to be raised several inches from its normal ride height.

That's just crazy.

Know what I want to see? I want to see the world of Monster Trucks collide with the world of bling. Picture 72" chrome rims.

I'm actually impressed by the fact he used a G-Body Monte and restored it to the degree he did. I could live w/o the wheels, but the body and interior work looks high quality to me.

Now who said there's no brothers in NASCAR?

I HATE that song in your sig with a burning passion. Everytime I hear it (because my girlfriend love it) I want to dismember someone. :censored:

Anyway, the car would actually look pretty good if the wheels and ride hight were more normal in size.

That car does look nice. However, I don't like the size of the rims but maybe if they were 17s it would look nice. I love the monochromatic schemes.

The rims are so big that the car had to be raised several inches from its normal ride height.

That's just crazy.

Know what I want to see? I want to see the world of Monster Trucks collide with the world of bling. Picture 72" chrome rims.

Ask and ye shall receive

Posted Image

Escalade ESV. Although it does not have 72" rims, they are spinners

Edited by Screaming Trees

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0