Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DetroitWonk

First supercharged 2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV!

11 posts in this topic

:puke: Hideous

:scratchchin: Interesting approach to an aftermarket add on. I think GM will do a better job on the V version of the Escalade than this company did and the scissor doors have got to go. Love the Husky Purple paint job. :ohyeah: GO DAWGS! Yea I am from Seattle. Otherwise as long as the couple loves it, then good for them. Nice custom job.

LOVE that blue!

The rest... eh...

... except the front doors. That's definitely :puke:

:scratchchin: Interesting approach to an aftermarket add on. I think GM will do a better job on the V version of the Escalade than this company did and the scissor doors have got to go. Love the Husky Purple paint job. :ohyeah: GO DAWGS! Yea I am from Seattle. Otherwise as long as the couple loves it, then good for them. Nice custom job.

I do not think GM would have done anything differently other than use a twin screw charger instead of the PAXTON/VORTEC one. Big Three upgraded the brakes the fuel system, ported and polished the heads , put in cranes rocker assembly, and improved the internals in the tranny. I think this is very similar to what GM would do with a V version.

I do not think GM would have done anything differently other than use a twin screw charger instead of the PAXTON/VORTEC one. Big Three upgraded the brakes the fuel system, ported and polished the heads , put in cranes rocker assembly, and improved the internals in the tranny. I think this is very similar to what GM would do with a V version.

:ohyeah: COOL :ohyeah: I will take a V version Please :D

I don't mind the papercutter doors, but the grille is gross....

The truck should stay a sleeper, 100% stock look but with that

awsome supercharged motor underhood. Booo-yeah!

That's a Strut grill (including the side "vents"). Strut is like the baller status expensive grills that are available. They are generally the ones to get, and they look decent in most cases, not so much in this case though.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0