Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
schuby87

Woodward Dream Cruise '07

48 posts in this topic

Well, it's getting to be that time of the year again!

As many of you know, the Dream Cruise is scheduled for August 18th. Just wanted to see if anyone that isn't local is planning on attending. Or if you are local, when you will be down there, since chances are you wont just be there on one day.

Some people have probably already seen this...

http://www.detroitnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...UTO05/708040377

Mightymouse and I will probably be spending time around 12 1/2 mile and maybe a little time up in Pontiac.

So if you think you will be in the area, let us know! Its always nice to be able to put faces to names!

I'll definitely be there Friday/Saturday with a bunch of Delts, but I might be drunk at least one of those days haha.

I have a couple spots on the west side at the north end of the Cemetary...end spots right at the service road!

#125 & 126 I hope Im we're not next to the Hearse dudes tho :[ .

Man, I have to get to this event at least once!

Maybe next year.

I have a couple spots on the west side at the north end of the Cemetary...end spots right at the service road!

Sounds like goooood watch'in

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Maybe next year.

You would fit right in- I could help make it a cheap stay.

You are probably not tuff enuf to handle the El Chevelle Overload tho.

-There are just too many to look at !

Posted Image

Posted Image

You would fit right in- I could help make it a cheap stay.

You are probably not tuff enuf to handle the El Chevelle Overload tho.

-There are just too many to look at !

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hmm, :scratchchin:

I think I could handle it. :AH-HA_wink:

I definitely want to give it a try! :thumbsup:

Ahhhh...I'm going to miss this event ENTIRELY this year.

It doesn't look like I'll be going to PA next weekend for the family reunion, so I'll be missing out on my annual stop in Michigan as well :(.

Hopefully I'll be there next year again ... it really is a cool cruise ... and I've enjoyed meeting people there :).

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"I've traveled so far to change this lonely life" ... Foreigner ... 'I Want To Know What Love Is'

Ahhhh...I'm going to miss this event ENTIRELY this year.

It doesn't look like I'll be going to PA next weekend for the family reunion, so I'll be missing out on my annual stop in Michigan as well :(.

Hopefully I'll be there next year again ... it really is a cool cruise ... and I've enjoyed meeting people there :).

"I've traveled so far to change this lonely life" ... Foreigner ... 'I Want To Know What Love Is'

oh well - I am already in for 5 spots next year....bring one of the Montes next time maybe...

oh well - I am already in for 5 spots next year....bring one of the Montes next time maybe...

Ooo...definitely!

Most-likely the '76 ;).

"The truth is discovered" ... Squeeze ... 'Tempted'

I wont be making it down this year though. I have been stuck with a family reunion the weekend before and can't get down both weekends because of work. Personally I would choose going to Woodward because me and my dad loved it. We talked about 12 families in to going down to see it. Next year I should definitely be there and with the T-Type as well. I am still waiting to get it painted but it still gets lots of looks.

It looks like for the first time in five years, I might actually have part of the dream cruise weekend off! (Sunday) :thumbsup:

I think it would be cool to meet up with of you guys! :thumbsup:

Now I just need a classic! :yes:

Another event on my list of things to do before I die!

Well, it's getting to be that time of the year again!

As many of you know, the Dream Cruise is scheduled for August 18th. Just wanted to see if anyone that isn't local is planning on attending. Or if you are local, when you will be down there, since chances are you wont just be there on one day.

Some people have probably already seen this...

http://www.detroitnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...UTO05/708040377

Mightymouse and I will probably be spending time around 12 1/2 mile and maybe a little time up in Pontiac.

So if you think you will be in the area, let us know! Its always nice to be able to put faces to names!

I'm going. I was there last year and I met up with mighty mouse but I didn't meet you. I will be on the lookout for you guys.

How's it going? looking forward to meeting you guys and having some of your cheeseburgers again. These spots are very close to where you were last year right? Are there any tours of GM's private collection like there was last year? This year I plan on getting to Detroit for Thursday afternoon so I can enjoy the action on Thursday night and all day Friday.

Edited by I hope GMRULES again

Maybe next year.

You have to go. Last year was my first year and I think its better than Carlisle.

Can I invite my Prius Club?

Only if they have 350+ cubic inches EACH, not total!!!

How's it going? looking forward to meeting you guys and having some of your cheeseburgers again. These spots are very close to where you were last year right?

Yes, just a little north...

Posted Image

We were going to stop by last year but everytime we drove down that way we didn't see Mightymouse's Malibu so we figured you guys weren't there. We also went out really early last year while it was raining and we drove the cruise at 7 or 8. It is an excellent event. We stayed north of 13 mile most of the time where Chrysler and GM was. I couldn't find Ford though. We were told where they would be but we went and couldn't find them. There should be plenty of 57 Bel Airs again for their 50th and the deuce coupes for their 75th this year.

We were going to stop by last year but everytime we drove down that way we didn't see Mightymouse's Malibu so we figured you guys weren't there. We also went out really early last year while it was raining and we drove the cruise at 7 or 8. It is an excellent event. We stayed north of 13 mile most of the time where Chrysler and GM was. I couldn't find Ford though. We were told where they would be but we went and couldn't find them. There should be plenty of 57 Bel Airs again for their 50th and the deuce coupes for their 75th this year.

How's it going? looking forward to meeting you guys and having some of your cheeseburgers again. These spots are very close to where you were last year right? Are there any tours of GM's private collection like there was last year? This year I plan on getting to Detroit for Thursday afternoon so I can enjoy the action on Thursday night and all day Friday.

All right! Sounds like you are ready!!! I will PM you w/ my cell # to make it easy.

Cheeseburgers will be sizzlin as usual. The Heritage has an open house, but I'm

pretty sure its tomorrow. sorry

Rumor has it Eco-weenies WILL be on patrol....

Showing us nasty Hot rodders the righteous path to lamesville.

ooooh boy.

Rumor has it Eco-weenies WILL be on patrol....

Showing us nasty Hot rodders the righteous path to lamesville.

ooooh boy.

I think in Ferndale :gay: on that weekend they are having the green cruise! No motors allowed!

The Heritage has an open house, but I'm pretty sure its tomorrow.

Arg...I'm missing out on this yet AGAIN.

One of these days.....I'll get there ;).

"I'm gonna ride on the silver lining" ... FFH ... 'One Of These Days'