Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Choppin' Competition 8 - GMC Yukon

I know we just had the Tahoe, but I think the Yukon could use a little help. Anyways...

Welcome to Choppin' Competition 8!

Your task is to chop the photo provided below in any way you want. Change the wheels, background, etc.

Please resize your chop to 768 pixles wide. Contestants that do so will recieve a bonus point as it takes me a long time to resize all of the entries that are not the specified size for the voting thread.

The deadline for entries is Saturday, October 15th, at 11:59 PM EST.

Here is the pic to chop (click thumbnail for larger image):

Posted Image

yeh we had just done a cobalt ss chop before the site got.. eh, revamped? and as it turned out i won B) lucky chance. Maybe we could do a g6 again. We really need some fun chops and some cars with angles. the sky chop was fun. then again there are only so many new or "chopable" cars. petition aside, keep it up northy.

yeh we had just done a cobalt ss chop before the site got.. eh, revamped?  and as it turned out i won  B)  lucky chance.  Maybe we could do a g6 again. We really need some fun chops and some cars with angles. the sky chop was fun. then again there are only so many new or "chopable" cars.  petition aside, keep it up northy.

[post="27762"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yeah, I'm not complaining either, I just thought the cobalt could have been nicer than what made it to market, I mean something that would shut up the SRT-4 guys would have been nice, but I didn't know you guys had done one.

Thanks, the headlights are supposed to be on, but I'll see what I can do.

[post="27966"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I think what looks odd about the front end is that the rest of the chop is of better resolution then the headlights and bumper insert.

but otherwise, it's awesome.