Anybody here with To Catch a Predator?

Satty

If so, I totally want to meet you to __________ and __________ while you __________ and __________ my __________ then we can __________, __________ and finally I can __________ all over your __________.

But seriously, I catch this show from time to time andnot only are these guys creepy as hell, they're dumb.

I would wear a C&G shirt (go to your C&G online store to order yours today!) and be the one who swoops in to shove the camera and microphone in Harry's face, just has he's about to unbutton Viper's or dave's little pants. :AH-HA_wink:

Honestly, I have not seen the show, but have heard quite a bit about it. What network and what time does it come on?

Edited by ocnblu

As a Dad, the show is an eye opener. I think they do good things by getting things "fetishist extremists" off the street. Right after I watched my first episode I had "the talk 2" with my daughter about her internet use. My son watched the show with me and he's old enough now where he can take care of himself. It's scary stuff, and the guys who show up are not only stupid, but sick too.

I would wear a C&G shirt (go to your C&G online store to order yours today!) and be the one who swoops in to shove the camera and microphone in Harry's face, just has he's about to unbutton Viper's or dave's little pants. :AH-HA_wink:

Honestly, I have not seen the show, but have heard quite a bit about it. What network and what time does it come on?

NBC/MSNBC.

That show is FUNny! It was one dude who had a boot fetish... Not a foot fetish, which I can understand. But boots? That's dumb! He was going to take the lil girl to buy her some boots.

Also, did anyone notice all the 'girls' look like they're 30 and pretend to be 13? That should be the predators' clue to run.

I watch it. I saw them all. I wished they had something like that when I was growing up. Maybe it would not have happened to me. I personally like seeing them getting caught for two reasons:

1. Because all too often some in society assume that it is gay people doing that, and it is not. It is these people you least expect or that are under the radar. You can see some of these people have low self esteem too.

2. It is healing for me to see them get busted. They did not have anything like that when I was growing up. If they had, the babysitters son would have been busted for what he did to me.

To me it is just wrong.. That is fine if you want to mess with an 18 year old, but come on, respect the youth!

They always seem to catch teachers. :P

Hey now, watch it! Not all are teachers, some are doctors, business owners, and college guys.

The show is Dateline NBC and is usually aired at 10:00 PM on Wednesday nights with Chris Hanson as the reporter. The last prime-time airing was based in Ocean County, NJ. I watched it to see if I knew anyone on there :lol: Even though this last 2-part episode was based in NJ, guys came from as far as the New England area and Pittsburgh to meet either a 12-14 year old girl OR boy for sex. Pretty sick people if you ask me.

Imagine going back home and telling your family/friends that not only were you arrested for trying to have underage sex, but you'll be broadcasted on national TV?!?! Talk about flushing your life away...