pow

Yukon Hybrid MPG estimates on GMC.com

12 posts in this topic

FUEL ECONOMY ESTIMATES (Based on GM testing. Official EPA Estimates not yet available.)

2WD

City/Combined: 20

Highway: 21

4WD

City/Combined: 20

Highway: 20

http://www.gmc.com/yukonhybrid/index.jsp

Keeping in mind a lighter, more aerodynamic LS600hL gets 20/22, 20/20 is very impressive. Regular Yukons 5.3s get 14/20 for 2WD and 14/19 4WD.

That's pretty sweet... If it weren't too big I'd consider that as a Venture replacement... a Lambda hybrid would be a good idea, are you listening, MAXIMUM-Bob??

That's pretty sweet... If it weren't too big I'd consider that as a Venture replacement... a Lambda hybrid would be a good idea, are you listening, MAXIMUM-Bob??

Later, a dual-mode Vue comes first.

Considering that a Honda Pilot gets 15/20 that's great.

ask a pilot owner, and if they are truthful, they will tell you the 15 is more common than the other.

Later, a dual-mode Vue comes first.

That will be a butt kicker.

Then how long before a dual-mode CAR? Perhaps the Volt will beat it to market?! :o

A Lambda hybrid has me thinking. Will they mate it to the 3.6 or would they use the V8 that they will be getting in the near future? Will that V8 have AFM? What engine is that V8? Maybe I should just wait instead of throwing out a bunch of questions.

ask a pilot owner, and if they are truthful, they will tell you the 15 is more common than the other.

HA!! I get 1-2mpg better in my S10 ZR2 then, take that you Honda huggers!!!!

You mean ask your neighbor? :AH-HA_wink:

That will be a butt kicker.

Then how long before a dual-mode CAR? Perhaps the Volt will beat it to market?! :o

The sooner the better. Right now GM NA doesn't have anything for greenies. The Toyota-powered Vibe is their most efficient car.

The sooner the better. Right now GM NA doesn't have anything for greenies. The Toyota-powered Vibe is their most efficient car.

What about the Aura and Vue greenlines? A friend of mine also has a 07 Silverado hybrid that he drives. These are milder hybrids of course, but they may not be in the realm of the gas mileage you talk of that the Vibe gets, they have to quiet some of the greenies rants against GM.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor