2008 model info...

RJB

What happened to the high performance all season tire package?

For what cars? The CTS shows a 18" performance collection option which has the all-season tires, and a 18" summer tire package. I don't see anything available for the STS other than the appearance package which includes chromed 18" wheels.

For what cars? The CTS shows a 18" performance collection option which has the all-season tires, and a 18" summer tire package. I don't see anything available for the STS other than the appearance package which includes chromed 18" wheels.

I guess it was because I chose the premium luxury collection first, and it goes away after that. If it really is not available with the premium luxury collection, that is ridiculous. You can't get a CTS with the premium luxury collection and all-seasons but you can get a CTS with NAV and summer tires? WTF?

I guess it was because I chose the premium luxury collection first, and it goes away after that. If it really is not available with the premium luxury collection, that is ridiculous. You can't get a CTS with the premium luxury collection and all-seasons but you can get a CTS with NAV and summer tires? WTF?

I double that. For me, this decision just kills it, really.

I just ordered one locally. 6 to 8 weeks till it comes in..

304 hp motor

AWD

18 inch sports suspension package and J55 brakes

Automatic six speed

Silver with black interior.

BTW I personally did not care for the extra cost gray color.. It had a ton of blue in it.

I can't wait till it comes in. Finally dumping the SUV and going with a nice luxury sports sedan.

Should be a nice vehicle to cruise with the family.

There seemed to be bugs and inconsistencies in the ordering software. The order guide does not place restrictions on the all-season performance collection and luxury level 2 pack, nor does it constrict the latter to the premium luxury collection. They are seemingly rectifying this now.

A side note, the summer tire package would not be exactly a complete solution since it's unavailable with the regular 3.6 or AWD.

Has anybody seen the Thunder Grey Chromaflair in person? I was wondering what color it shifts to.

I saw one last week at a local dealership. I honestly don't remember what it shifts too but I do distinctly remember that I wasn't remotely impressed with it and wouldn't pay a penny extra to get that color.

What's up with the site being updated a week ago, yet there's still a lot of missing content?

An example: Go into the STS colors and 360's... all the exterior colors work, except blue chip. It simply says "No Image Available". Then, if you click on interior colors, it gives you the 2008 choices, but not a single image... again, you click on the color choice, and it says, "No Image Available". This seems to be happening in several spots of the site... and only with media.