A serious question to end my evening

Camino LS6

I had a few teachers who were dyslexic, but they had developed the problem in their 20s... Then again, sometimes you just transfer your letters on your keyboard when you're daydreaming or somethings on your mind so don't automatically think it to dyslexia.

I ahve no idae what youer talkign abtou. :P

Can you become dyslexic as an adult?

Lately, I've been transposing my letters as I type with alarming regularity. This rarely ever happened until a few months ago.

Should I be concerned?

It is a bit disturbing.

I've seen adults confuse "Fiero" with Ferrari"......

*looks around...*

:lol:

I don't think I would be alarmed, I do screw ups typing all the time, but I'm a two fingered typist. I'm not sure swapping letters would even fall under dyslexic. Besides, I can read your posts fine, if YOU are dyslexic, I better be worried too!

:AH-HA_wink:

I do that, too, and it is a concern of mine. I don't think it would be considered dyslexia, though, isn't dyslexia a reading problem, not a typing problem? Or do I have that backwards? :AH-HA_wink:

CMG, I'm a two-fingered typist, as well.

Camino, sometimes as we get older the chemicals in our brain become slightly unbalanced and it can cause you to do that. If you don't already, start taking a vitamin and eating more vegetables. I take Centrum "Performance" vitamin and I seem to do pretty well with it. It worked for me, so I hope it does for you. I know how frustrating it can be to have that happen.

The thing that concerns me is that it is a recent development. I'm not much of a typist either, but having this crop up all of the sudden has me wondering WTF?

Some other "symptoms" have been bugging me as well, and together the possibility of Lyme disease is comes to mind. This place is rotten with deer and I'm outside all the time, so I think I'll have to get that checked out.