2004 GTO Specs

BatmanGTO

OK 2004 Barbados blue 42K for 16,700..... and i dont know if its stick or auto. Heres the VIN 6G2VX12G04L290298.

Its and auction car so i cant find out what trans it is.... stupid people didnt list it. So if anyone know how to find out please let me know.

OK 2004 Barbados blue 42K for 16,700..... and i dont know if its stick or auto. Heres the VIN 6G2VX12G04L290298.

Its and auction car so i cant find out what trans it is.... stupid people didnt list it. So if anyone know how to find out please let me know.

6=Asia Pacific Region (Australia)

G=GM

2=Pontiac

V=Body Style

X=GTO

1=Coupe

2=Number of Air bags

G=Pontiac 5.7 liter engine

0=Security Check point (0-9 & X)

4=2004

L=Elizabeth Plant

290298=Sequence Number

For more information look for your data plate or body tag. For 2004 it is located on the left hand front of the cowl, near the radiator.

It will tell you:

Model

Body Number

Trim Code

Paint Code

Build Date

Suspension Code

Engine Code

Transmission Code

Axle Code

I hope this helps. :smilewide:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Okay, 2004 GTO Coupe, built on July 28, 2004 originally delivered to Steve Barnett, Inc., Fort Pierce, Florida. The car currently has no warranty blocks and isn't branded.

Service:

Had a battery replaced on 10/08/2004, and weirdly enough had another battery replacement on 12/15/2006. Also had rear tail and turn signal (right and left) lenses replaced on 01/25/2005.

Has an automatic transmission, 8-way pwr driver and pass seats, cruise, 17" aluminum wheels, spoiler, AM/FM/CD, antilock brakes, vehicle drive lefthand, steering wheel stereo controls, power steering, auto headlamps, GTO performance pkg, 47U barbados blue exterior, 812 anthracite leather trim combo.

Do you need equipment codes? Let me know.

Stace

Edited by staceface

Ok scratch the automatic....

hows about this one..... 04 black on black VIN 6G2VX12G44L268708. 27K going for $16-$17 or so if anyone sees anything wrong with this again very much appreciated for the feedback.

Actually, the replacement of 2 car batteries in 3 years would make me suspicious.

Anytime, when I'm not too busy at work, I don't mind running cars. I do it for the stuff I want at the GM auction anyway. :AH-HA_wink:

where do you run your cars? i work for a dealer and havent looked up cars other than on carfax and the auction listings.

I used GM's VIS System.

Okay, this car 2004 GTO Coupe, built July 2, 2004, original dealer Brookdale Buick Pontiac GMC, Brooklyn, MN

No warranty blocks, car is not branded.

12/24/2004 - front license plate bracket mount replaced - that's it for warranty claims

pwr driver and pass seat, cruis, 8cyl 5.7L, M12 manual transmission (6 spd), 17" alum wheels, GTO perf pkg, antilock brakes, steering wheel radio controls, lefthand drive, AM/FM multi CD, 80U Phantom black metallic ext, 811 anthracite leather trim combo.

I used GM's VIS System.

Okay, this car 2004 GTO Coupe, built July 2, 2004, original dealer Brookdale Buick Pontiac GMC, Brooklyn, MN

No warranty blocks, car is not branded.

12/24/2004 - front license plate bracket mount replaced - that's it for warranty claims

pwr driver and pass seat, cruis, 8cyl 5.7L, M12 manual transmission (6 spd), 17" alum wheels, GTO perf pkg, antilock brakes, steering wheel radio controls, lefthand drive, AM/FM multi CD, 80U Phantom black metallic ext, 811 anthracite leather trim combo.

SW Ontario huh...I have an ex gf who lives in London. That's awesome of you to look up the info for him at work. :thumbsup:

I don't know how serious you are about GTO's and performance, but you might want to think about the '05 models with 6.0L LS2 and 50 extra hp.

I KNOW I KNOW... i would go for it but with the miles i drive in a day i really need the better gas mileage (when im not putting my foot in it) :rolleyes: plus i can get them for cheap and honestly a Zeta is in my future *el camino* cough cough so i dont want to invest a lot into a car that is going to be a daily driver. Ill reserve the cash for my toy of the future.

2004 GTO

Sale Price $17,688 $15,752 $13,816

mileage 15,404 30,808 46,212

2005 GTO

Sale Price $21,160 $19,192 $17,224

Mileage 13,690 27,379 41,069

2006 GTO

Sale Price $24,198 $22,050 $19,902

Mileage 4,367 8,734 13,101

I know it is an Automatic, but that Barbados Blue is a rare color to begin with...and if you are commuting the auto is pretty nice for traffic tie ups. All the cars you mention should be great fun. If you are financing, the money might be better on the newer cars, which may come close to offsetting the higher initial price. Plus, at $3.00 a gallon, you can probably talk them down on the '05/06 units.

I know it is an Automatic, but that Barbados Blue is a rare color to begin with...and if you are commuting the auto is pretty nice for traffic tie ups. All the cars you mention should be great fun. If you are financing, the money might be better on the newer cars, which may come close to offsetting the higher initial price. Plus, at $3.00 a gallon, you can probably talk them down on the '05/06 units.

Well unfortunately i dont have the ability to talk the prices down im buying from either ebay or the dealer auctions. as for financing i really dont have to worry i get dealer rates so im going to get a good deal. im just biding my time till i see one i can steal. either that or im getting beater and just waiting for the zetas to come here. but i REALLY want a freakin goat.

w00t im headed to missouri.... looks like Camino is headed with me. going to get me a goat.

if anyone thinks i should get this one here is the VIN

6G2VX12G44L268708

if you find any issues please let me know