Will there be a 2008 Member's Rides Calendar?

I'm sure that there will be a calendar, and Fly will likely post up the details when he's ready.

I was asking now because this is the time of year I start to look for a new calendar for my office, I'm sure others do too. Once I buy one that will be it until next year, so thats why I am asking what the time frame will be, so I can decide to buy one now or wait. I have a very ordered life so on Jan 1, my new calendar will be up. :AH-HA_wink:

Ordering will be in place by the end of this weekend. A quick note to all about calendars.

Last year was our first year and I thank everyone for their support and patience as I encountered a DeVille-load of problems with the paper, ink, etc. This year will go much, much smoother. More details this weekend!

I am sure Mr. Fly will post a thread asking for submissions when he's ready. Not sure if there'll be a rule about eligibility. Some of us who had vehicles featured in last year's calendar are driving something different this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds cool. I didn't get a chance to buy one last year but I didn't have cars that could be in it too lol. I am looking forward to seeing this. My co-worker had his truck featured in a calendar, it was the coolest thing. He has a 1935 Ford Pickup in mint condition, no blemishes or anything and it was down to the nuts and bolt restoration. Took him 30 years but it was well worth it.

I'd like to submit my Riviera for this year's as I missed out last year. The Delta 88 is under wraps for now and is away for the time being, but I hope to one day do a shot of both my babies together:)

i shall get the caddy cleaned in the near future... and then take some pictures of it and submit one for the calendar