Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oracle of Delphi

Will there be a 2008 Member's Rides Calendar?

20 posts in this topic

Now that we are heading towards the end of October, I was thinking about getting a new calendar for next year. Will there be a 2008 members ride calendar? If so, to whom and when do we need to send our Euro dollars to? :smilewide:

I'm sure that there will be a calendar, and Fly will likely post up the details when he's ready.

I'm sure that there will be a calendar, and Fly will likely post up the details when he's ready.

I was asking now because this is the time of year I start to look for a new calendar for my office, I'm sure others do too. Once I buy one that will be it until next year, so thats why I am asking what the time frame will be, so I can decide to buy one now or wait. I have a very ordered life so on Jan 1, my new calendar will be up. :AH-HA_wink:

Ordering will be in place by the end of this weekend. A quick note to all about calendars.

Last year was our first year and I thank everyone for their support and patience as I encountered a DeVille-load of problems with the paper, ink, etc. This year will go much, much smoother. More details this weekend!

See?

I toldya :AH-HA_wink:

I knew Fly would be ready for this one!

I am sure Mr. Fly will post a thread asking for submissions when he's ready. Not sure if there'll be a rule about eligibility. Some of us who had vehicles featured in last year's calendar are driving something different this year.

I'm not sure what I'll submit for this one, maybe a project pic?

I was planning on submitting the panorama shot from our meetup in August.

I was planning on submitting the panorama shot from our meetup in August.

Good idea!

I may use my last pic of the "Fleet" before the bloodletting began.

Hmmm...I have a few new shots of my MCs, too.....

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Let me slip away" ... Gordon Lightfoot ... 'Carefree Highway'

Perhaps I'll submit a pic of the family before it gets broken up when the Venture rotates out in Jan.

Sounds cool. I didn't get a chance to buy one last year but I didn't have cars that could be in it too lol. I am looking forward to seeing this. My co-worker had his truck featured in a calendar, it was the coolest thing. He has a 1935 Ford Pickup in mint condition, no blemishes or anything and it was down to the nuts and bolt restoration. Took him 30 years but it was well worth it.

I'd like to submit my Riviera for this year's as I missed out last year. The Delta 88 is under wraps for now and is away for the time being, but I hope to one day do a shot of both my babies together:)

i shall get the caddy cleaned in the near future... and then take some pictures of it and submit one for the calendar

Imagine my surprise when I flipped over to November... :o

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0