GM in NYC

for my one year anniversary with my girlfriend, we went to the city yesterday. saw a good amount of GM ads, and snapped pics of a few..... sorry for the crappy quality

:gm_logo:

Pontiac's ad in times square:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Chevrolet on the opposite side of times square:

Posted Image

GMC:

Posted Image

AWESOME Malibu ad:

Posted Image

Another 'Bu ad on phone booth, these were ALL over the damn island:

Posted Image

just thought id share :CG_all:

Edited by SuperSport623

Love how they make the front of the Malibu look mean with the lighting and photoshopping. In normal light, its a very classy looking car with real road presence. They are definitely noticeable out on the road.

For sure, I didn't like it too much in pictures, but I finally saw one in the flesh. The side profile looks DAMN good, and the rear looks much better in the flesh.

For sure, I didn't like it too much in pictures, but I finally saw one in the flesh. The side profile looks DAMN good, and the rear looks much better in the flesh.

Completely agree! :thumbsup: Thanks for the pics. When I was in Times Square last, they had some awesome advertisements for Cadillac.