CELL PHONES

Yeah, i live in a box, but lately we upgraded cell phones around here. Then, last week i took advantage of an offer to add another one for nothing.

Basically its on Sprint and I've got this thing called power vision that allows me to surf, and load up email and maps and all that stuff. I loaded some mp3's on it and am listening to tunes. They are cameras, camcorders, calculators, IM's, wow. I think TV is even possible.

And that's not the half of it I am sure.

The other day I got lost driving around and the google maps on my phone saved my ass and my lunch hour. Who needs NAV in the car?

Now I can check gmail from my phone, anywhere.

I can even get limited streaming tunes from Sirius or Rhapsody if i want to pay.

i can check scores. weather. movie listings. damn.

Now I know like the Iphone can do even more.

I've heard on the true smart phones, you can watch your slingboxed cable or satellite on them even.

bitchin'.

This is cool stuff.

Maybe some of you more tech savvy folks can share what is possible and what features you got on your phones.

Edited by regfootball

That's all well and good... if only the G.D. Cell Phone would send and receive calls! More than I can say for my 2.5yr old Samsung... which never worked quite right. It turns off sometimes just when you close the lid, drops calls in the middle of the city, and I don't get voicemails in my inbox until 8 days after they've been sent! My contract is up in August and Rogers Wireless is HISTORY.