Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BuddyP

Don't try this with a new Tundra.....

15 posts in this topic

No, not unless you want the truck to automatically unload it for you, all while deforming the tailgate.

This 500# snowmobile will be a pimple on the Avalanche's ass on my 7 hr journey up north this weekend!

And pulling stumps, and houses, and large loads, and boats, and, and, and well lets just face it, if we put a chain around a planet and tied it to the back of a REAL truck, hell, it'd even move it.

This 500# snowmobile will be a pimple on the Avalanche's ass on my 7 hr journey up north this weekend!

Going to say "yah to the U.P eh?"

Or...farther north?

Going to say "yah to the U.P eh?"

Or...farther north?

Yah to da UP! Heading up to Munising, MI in about 1 hour.

What a useless bed. A real truck like the Tundra would fit the whole snowmobile with the tailgate closed.

:pbjtime:

LMAO. i was reading the mitsu outlander brochure I picked up recently. It says 2 220 pound people can sit on it's tailgate. My aztek's tailgate is rock solid. My and another can sit on that, no problem.

How cheesy thin must the tundra tailgate be if it can't support any weight?

Yeah, but what do you define as a real bed? To me either either a fleetside 4'wide x 8' long bed, and I have to say that the Avalanche has what is close to a real bed, at least considering today's truck standards.

First of all, very nice snowmobile. I've always been a Polaris man. Haven't invested in anything as new as yours since I mostly rent when I make mountain trips, but if we end up getting some more snow on top of the about foot of what is now ice up here, I might just pull the trigger. We just haven't had enough snow around here to make it worth it in the past few years.

As for hanging it off the tailgate, I would do the same thing in a second. The majority of the weight is up front in a snowmobile anyway. Even if it wasn't it wouldn't be a big deal for a real truck.

What a useless bed. A real truck like the Tundra would fit the whole snowmobile with the tailgate closed.

:pbjtime:

Alright; replace Avalanche with tundra. No excuse then, eh :AH-HA_wink:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0