Having an itch

Z-06

Very cool, good price... but I'd rather have one of these... esp. if I had $30K to burn.

-----

1936 Packard

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/car/564734478.html

01020501031001160620080ph0.jpg

-----

1957 Pontiac Chieftan hardtop

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/car/564751994.html

01011201030201160420080um8.jpg

01010001020501160320080206f111998de76188

-----

1968 Cadillac deVille hardtop

http://nh.craigslist.org/car/572571710.html

DSC01721LARGE.jpg

DSC01707.jpg

DSC01724.jpg

DSC01709.jpg

DSC01740.jpg

Sixty8: the Cadillac you posted is unfortunately bull$h!. I e-mailed him about ten minutes after he posted that ad and the asshole sends you a link to the car's eBay auction. Reserve is only $5999 for another cobbled-together New England $h!box Cadillac with rust bubbles coming through the $h!ty respray everywhere. The Pontiac has been up for weeks and yet I still click on the ad every time it is reposted knowing full well what I am about to see because it's beautiful. Did you see the '60 Bonneville 4 door hardtop on craigslist central Massachusetts by any chance? Short money for an awesome car with some funky colors. Gotta love the tri-tone interior. The Packard, however, has escaped me until now because every around here is an ignorant slapdick that's too busy fighting over Model A Ford parts or trying to sell Maaco-resprayed late 70's garbage with only 180,000 gentle original miles for the low low price of $4500 to have ever even considered owning one; as a result, it is not a make I search hardly at all even though I should because my father owns two of them. Keep your eyes peeled for a 1940 junior and senior parts car for us (or even someone with a box of parts for that matter)!

smallchevy: buy the Z06!

Are you super elastic to get your hands back on your back and shave it properly or you left some rough spots?

Keep your old vehicle and get rid of the Millenia.

I didn't say anything about shaving my back. It's one of the few spots that doesn't need it. :P

And in a land I call reality, the "old vehicle" is worthy of a junkyard.

I didn't say anything about shaving my back. It's one of the few spots that doesn't need it. :P

And in a land I call reality, the "old vehicle" is worthy of a junkyard.

Now I am confused. You shaved something else and your back is itching? I would expect the shaved portion to itch.

Now I am confused. You shaved something else and your back is itching? I would expect the shaved portion to itch.

I didn't say anything about shaving anywhere. I said hair cut. You know.. that stuff on top of your head that, when cut, seems to find its way under your clothing and itches like crazy? Yeah. :P

Edited by blackviper8891