Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
K.C.

That's peculiar

6 posts in this topic

My Acadia has the power tailgate, which I love for when I have three 150+ lbs dogs on leashes and need to load them into the back. Today, I was arranging boxes of stuff in the rear cargo area with the tailgate open. My daughter had the other set of keys and thought it would be funny to close the tailgate on dear old Dad. I was listening to my iPod at the time and did not hear the audible warning that the tailgate was closing. I only realized it was closing when I felt it hit by rear end, stop, and then raise back up. Thank goodness for that safety feature, or I would have been gobbled up like one of those little balls in a Hungry Hungry Hippos mouth. Let the prank wars begin! She got a big kick out of it.

Just thought I would share this amusing story (I think).

Kaycee, you know you really like it when a Professional spanks you. :AH-HA_wink:

GMC = Professional Grade :AH-HA_wink:

My Acadia has the power tailgate, which I love for when I have three 150+ lbs dogs on leashes and need to load them into the back. Today, I was arranging boxes of stuff in the rear cargo area with the tailgate open. My daughter had the other set of keys and thought it would be funny to close the tailgate on dear old Dad. I was listening to my iPod at the time and did not hear the audible warning that the tailgate was closing. I only realized it was closing when I felt it hit by rear end, stop, and then raise back up. Thank goodness for that safety feature, or I would have been gobbled up like one of those little balls in a Hungry Hungry Hippos mouth. Let the prank wars begin! She got a big kick out of it.

Just thought I would share this amusing story (I think).

:lol:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0