Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oracle of Delphi

Behold The Holden Suburban

9 posts in this topic

I saw a Holden Suburban today, nothing more than a rebadged Chevy Suburban they even kinda just welded the Holden badge on the front, with one odd twist. The dash is from a Chevy Blazer. I thought I was seeing things, at first. but there it was. So I did a little research ala Google and found this.

Check under - Features and design to see about the Blazer dash.

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holden_Suburban

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the dash is from the pre-1998 Blazer on these Holden Suburbans, am I correct?

Strange, and rare!

Need interior pic!!!

EDIT:

holden_suburban_1500LT.jpg

Suburban_dashboard.JPG

3477046.jpg

3458116.jpg

3458111.jpg

2642557.jpg

2647986.jpg

2647989.jpg

3495994.jpg

10131372.jpg

3371017.jpg

Guessing, but was the small S-10 Blazer sold in other RHD countries? If so, maybe this was a parts-bin thing to do, just widen the smaller truck's RHD version of the dash for use Down Under.

I think this is Borger's attempt to ease some sort of transition (in his own mind and others, like us) from the possibly soon-to-be defunct Holden brand into "Chevrolet Asia-Pacific", or whatever.

Guessing, but was the small S-10 Blazer sold in other RHD countries? If so, maybe this was a parts-bin thing to do, just widen the smaller truck's RHD version of the dash for use Down Under.

I think this is Borger's attempt to ease some sort of transition (in his own mind and others, like us) from the possibly soon-to-be defunct Holden brand into "Chevrolet Asia-Pacific", or whatever.

:rolleyes:

*choosing carefully* :AH-HA_wink:

ah, i love how the holden badge just bolts awkwardly to the grill... i wonder if you were to pull that off, a chevy badge might lay underneath :smilewide:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0