VW vs GM

I see doom and gloom sells over there, too.

VW had been overtaken by GM a short time ago, so I don't see it as a surprise that they are going to swap positions every once in a while.

I only see this as evidence that GM may not have as firm a grip on markets outside of the US as some posters have been convinced of in the recent past, making it much more mission critical that they fix the home offices issues.

Perhaps more drastic measures need to be taken? Just my .02.

They're assuming Americans just see foreigners as foreigners, and won't ask questions.

Sad but true.

I'd like to punch everyone who has had this converssation with me:

THEM: "Are you Russian?"

ME: "No, I'm Slovakian... we use the western alphabet, not cyrilic & we're located just north of Austria."

THEM: "Oh, but it's basically the same thing, right? They're not far appart?"

People like his make Americans sound like fu**ing ignorant retards.

Try telling someone from Scotland that their country/ethnicity must be basically

the same thing as the English & Irish...