Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ocnblu

Ocean City, MD, here I come

8 posts in this topic

Whoa, I can't believe the spring Ocean City Cruise is upon us already. Time for this dog to rise from his bed, shake and join the summer mindset. So tomorrow I'm pointing the Sierra south and checking out the thousands of hot vehicles of every description for the weekend. I'll post some pictures when I get back, like I did last year. EYE CANDY!:smilewide:

Completely forgot about this...living about half an hour away, I don't think any of us have ever gone, well, aside from my brother back in high school when they'd go on their auto body field trips down. Always great pictures from that!

Hope you have a fun time and the weather cooperates. I'd try again to make it...if it weren't for me graduating this weekend. Should be a fun time down in OC :thumbsup:

Where are you staying this year? Or just driving down and back, same day?

I'll be going with the in-laws to Rehoboth Beach, DE next month. We always make the trip south to OC to eat at Phillips while we're there.

-RBB

I might wear pants this year, for a while at least. :AH-HA_wink:

I am staying at Rehoboth Beach Guesthouse, and commuting down to OCM. It is supposed to rain tomorrow, but clear up for Saturday and most of the day Sunday.

Ha, well, it rained almost the whole way down on Friday, cleared up about a half hour from Ocean City, but then thunderstormed on the festivities when I got there. Saturday was a perfect day, weatherwise. Today it was nice early, but with more clouds gathering, I headed home.

I did not take one picture. I left my camera in the truck after riding around for about an hour trying to find a parking spot yesterday for the big show.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0