Here's an idea

What if small groups in a given locale were to form cooperatives to support small scale ethanol production from local feedstocks?

Say, for example, a local car club splits the cost of running a small scale facility with paid staff and the equiptment required to produce enough fuel for all of the members on a non-profit basis?

Just a thought. :AH-HA_wink:

...at least for now.

camino....its easier than that. if you want lower fuel prices get those same people togther and organize a hostile take over of the oil companies....or refineries. which ever you prefer. if you are going to do something....do it right

camino....its easier than that. if you want lower fuel prices get those same people togther and organize a hostile take over of the oil companies....or refineries. which ever you prefer. if you are going to do something....do it right

I'm not quite ready to become a terrorist. :AH-HA_wink:

Im with a black and blue on this!

I have the experience. I will be the Captain/recon/Sniper. I got the M82 and a couple Illegal M-16's. I also have 3 Replica AK-47's with the modification kits to make them full auto. Im sure i can get C4, grenades, and a M1A1 tank. Possible black hawk or apache if kevin still runs the hanger and pad on base. Oh and i have 14 Bullet proof vests in my basement. I have enough Pistols for the entire forum.

Okay lets make this happen

me-Alpha

Dave-Delta

Camino- Charlie

Ocn- October

B and B- Bravo

Any one else want in?

We can blow the rail road tracks then have the tank flank the entrance then we infiltrate in from all sides and slowly take command. then fly in the heli to patrol and drop in supplies/other C&G members.

Then we can have Free gas!! All C and G members could drive 8.0l silverado HD's and not care.

seriously im going to plan this out all night on how to take it over, Thanks... lol

i dont think it will work because American nature is to make money, also its very costly and you would need lots of it to please all the members.

However a biodiesel club would be more plausible.

Im with a black and blue on this!

I have the experience. I will be the Captain/recon/Sniper. I got the M82 and a couple Illegal M-16's. I also have 3 Replica AK-47's with the modification kits to make them full auto. Im sure i can get C4, grenades, and a M1A1 tank. Possible black hawk or apache if kevin still runs the hanger and pad on base. Oh and i have 14 Bullet proof vests in my basement. I have enough Pistols for the entire forum.

Okay lets make this happen

me-Alpha

Dave-Delta

Camino- Charlie

Ocn- October

B and B- Bravo

Any one else want in?

We can blow the rail road tracks then have the tank flank the entrance then we infiltrate in from all sides and slowly take command. then fly in the heli to patrol and drop in supplies/other C&G members.

Then we can have Free gas!! All C and G members could drive 8.0l silverado HD's and not care.

seriously im going to plan this out all night on how to take it over, Thanks... lol

i dont think it will work because American nature is to make money, also its very costly and you would need lots of it to please all the members.

However a biodiesel club would be more plausible.

Great post! :lol:

But making ethanol really doesn't require all that much - other than a still.

are we making moonshine E100 or E85? casue there are other chemicals than ethanol. also if we have stills im sure the cops will think we are makign moon shine. luckily we have a couple 30's Ford coupe to out run the law in.

I sat on google earth till 4am last night. I hope your happy, maybe i will PM the plan... Shh.... ;)

:lol:

You make E-100 (moonshine), put a few gallons of gas in the tank and fill the rest with the E-100.

Technically, you are required by law to render the "moonshine" undrinkable.

I dont know if it can work like that tho. Im sure Fuel lines wouldn't enjoy it to much.

I dont know if it can work like that tho. Im sure Fuel lines wouldn't enjoy it to much.

Most recent cars can handle it, older stuff requires some upgrading or a more dilute mixture.

I could see companies operating a program like this for their employees as a benefit as well as a car club or any other group.

Hell, GM should already be doing it for their employees.

if you guys are up for it on the 28th of june i can get 2 Comanche's 4 Apaches and 2 Chinooks, Helicopter squadron is coming to the local base that weekend. Also friends in the motor pool can get us humvees about 3 or 4 and an APV. The Mobil refinery in Detroit is right off 75.

Operation Euphoria is underway.

Camino: Fantastic idea.

Capriceman: You Sir., are a TRUE red-blooded American!

If there's one thing that is an absolute truth it's that

without the right to bear arms we'd have probably

lost the other rights we take for granted.

:unitedstates:

If I'm ever Prez. (never-gonna-happen.com) I will give a

tax break to anyone who carries/collects firearms!

68: If you made that happen the Gov would owe me every tax season.

Thats one thing no one will take from me. the right to bear arms. Also Im that guy that has a hip holster with a pistol on me every day. I even have pistols to match my clothes. sad I know...