Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

GM Carlisle 2008 pictures

LeoC2

I, too, think the '56 Cadillac is where it's at. The '58 Impala convertible is a beauty too. And it's from ASSachusetts so maybe I'll get to see it in person sometime!

The '57 Chevy with the Hilborn fuel injection setup is super cool too. I made up my mind a long time ago that I WILL own a vehicle with one of those on it before I die; in my opinion, it's the only thing cool enough to warrant slicing a hole in the factory hood of a fifty year-old car (but I'd still try my hardest to get a fiberglass one first!).

Hey Leo,

CONGRATS on taking first in your class with your El Camino!

Great pics...thanks for sharing with us :).

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Baseball season is underway" ... Steve Goodman ... 'GO CUBS GO'

Congratulations on the class win! On those three Maryland State Police cars, wow... it is cool to see all the old color schemes side by side like that on those trusty Chevrolets. Excellent photo set overall, thanks for posting.

It better be! Don't forget, it's the El Camino 50th Anniversary big shindig at Carlisle. Lots of fun stuff going on.

No chance of me forgetting that!

If the one I have isn't finished by then, I may just have to buy another one for the show. :AH-HA_wink: