Variance

If you like the Z06, this may sadden/sicken you...

16 posts in this topic

Posted Image

http://www.twente-nieuws.nl/UserFiles/Medi...etot_medium.wmv

Translation:

You've just put some gas in a brand new Corvette Z06 and 200 meters later you're landing on your roof. That happened with a driver on his way to a photoshoot in Berlin, not a photoshoot of himself but of the Corvette .
Its a Corvette Z06 with a 7-liter engine that goes from 0 to 100 kilometers an hour (60 mph) in 3.9 seconds. The car costs about 120,000 Euro. It's a miracle nobody has been hurt. The police are investigating the accident.

wtf?! the Z06 is faster than that :P but seriously...I wonder what the hell happened, and I hope it wasn't the cars fault...luckily no one was hurt...The vette held together pretty well it looks like...

The car's fault? C'mon now. This aint like KITT where someone accidentally hit the turbo-boost toggle switch. :P

Link doesn't work

[post="35605"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Works fine for me :huh: :blink: .

David

So the Germans will say, see America can't build a sports cars like we can! On a different note, I checked out a 2006 Z06 in the Sacramento area and they have a window sticker of.....drum roll please.....$91,600 and the insanity has started!

So the Germans will say, see America can't build a sports cars like we can!

On a different note, I checked out a 2006 Z06 in the Sacramento area and they have a window sticker of.....drum roll please.....$91,600 and the insanity has started!

[post="35684"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I work at a chevy dealership in VA and we have our first 3 orders sold but we aren't marking them up. Now there is a dealership in the area that is marking them a cool $30,000. And the have sold one of them already.....

Translation: $72,345 + $30,000= $102,345...... :blink:

I work at a chevy dealership in VA and we have our first 3 orders sold but we aren't marking them up. Now there is a dealership in the area that is marking them a cool $30,000. And the have sold one of them already.....

Translation: $72,345 + $30,000= $102,345...... :blink:

[post="35762"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Damn that is crazy. Great to hear there are dealers who are not marking them up.

I've been on 2 different computers and still can't get the link to work????

So the Germans will say, see America can't build a sports cars like we can!

On a different note, I checked out a 2006 Z06 in the Sacramento area and they have a window sticker of.....drum roll please.....$91,600 and the insanity has started!

[post="35684"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

GM dealers aren't the only culprits......I was at Irvine BMW the other day and the new M5 had a window sticker of over $90K....with a $30K markup....

AND they have a huge list of people waiting to pay that for the car.....the M5s stay in the showroom for like a day before they are prepped for delivery to their customers...

I think it's crap that dealers do this.....but on the other hand, I certainly can't argue with supply versus demand....you know it is only a "Manufacturer's SUGGESTED Retail Price"

GM dealers aren't the only culprits......I was at Irvine BMW the other day and the new M5 had a window sticker of over $90K....with a $30K markup....

AND they have a huge list of people waiting to pay that for the car.....the M5s stay in the showroom for like a day before they are prepped for delivery to their customers...

I think it's crap that dealers do this.....but on the other hand, I certainly can't argue with supply versus demand....you know it is only a "Manufacturer's SUGGESTED Retail Price"

[post="36345"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Must be nice to be able to blow your wad on something like that. Now lets see if I can marry one of the Hilton sluts. B)

wtf?!
the Z06 is faster than that :P
but seriously...I wonder what the hell happened, and I hope it wasn't the cars fault...luckily no one was hurt...The vette held together pretty well it looks like...

[post="35482"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

From what was said in this thread from CarSpyShots it was a 21yr old student reporter who was driving the car from Holland to Germany for a photo shoot. He is suspected of being under the influence... scroll close to the bottom of the thread.

here is the link... http://www.carspyshots.net/zerothread?id=12620

I can't understand a word that dude is saying. I think he said "Corvette" in there somewhere, otherwise, he's drunk.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor