You know what I really hate?

Try those obnoxious stickers in the back windows of minivans and SUVs that indicate the dad, mom, and umpteen kids (wish I could find a picture)

Sometimes it's stick people, sometimes it's feet, but they're all cheeky and corny.

Try those obnoxious stickers in the back windows of minivans and SUVs that indicate the dad, mom, and umpteen kids (wish I could find a picture)

Sometimes it's stick people, sometimes it's feet, but they're all cheeky and corny.

Do you mean this?.....just the worst ever.

stickitnz7.jpg

Do you mean this?.....just the worst ever.

stickitnz7.jpg

Oh yes, I'm throwing up in my mouth right now.

Those things have taken this town by storm. We really didn't need further implication you have a family, douchebag, that's made clear by fact you drive that thing. Why is this never seen on cars?

Hey! <_<

I have one of those signs in the back of the wife's Cav.

While they are as annoying as hell, I think they are needed sometimes... :yes:

There are so many morons driving in my area, I really think it might my wife (or myself) from being caught in someone's road rage.....

If it makes someone think twice, then I guess the sign is worth it.

You have to be a parent to understand...

As for the stickers...... :puke:

A little off topic but my fav. is the bumper sticker available at our local gun store...the one that says "I don't call 911"

I also love those cars that are held together with 9 million bumper stickers about hating bush and saving the planet.

Chris

Those annoy me so much...and I see too many in LA. THAT SAID...I think it would be totally hilarious to see one of those with two mommies or two daddies.

I'm actually kind of surprised you haven't. There has to be a gay couple out there somewhere with a sense of humor like that.

Anyways, the ones that bug me are the family ones that use Jesus fish instead of stick figures or whatnot cause those are the fundie nutjobs with 11 kids who insist I'm going to burn in hell because I let my 2 year old son watch the Simpsons Movie.

Oh, and I've decided I'm going to throw a small Mizzou sticker on the wagon. No plans for any other adornments of any sort, at least right now.

That they're immature.

Truck Nutz are a fad that seems to be over, thank goodness.

I've seen a couple trucks with those....may be the worst auto fad ever.

And yes, for the love of all that is good, please someone somewhere, don't buy those stupid stick on portholes.