Camino LS6

G8 GXP driving impression!

9 posts in this topic

4.6 Seconda to 60...I want another V8 RWD car...badly. I wish I had 36k to buy this thing.

This ought to blow the Acura TSX with AWD and the "super Handling" package into the weeds...about 4 counties over...

And ought to destroy a lot of the other competition in that price range as well.

Chris

4.6 Seconda to 60...I want another V8 RWD car...badly. I wish I had 36k to buy this thing.

This ought to blow the Acura TSX with AWD and the "super Handling" package into the weeds...about 4 counties over...

And ought to destroy a lot of the other competition in that price range as well.

Chris

TL, you mean?

The TSX would be about as competitive as a bicycle.

Hmmmm..does this mean a mid 4 second 0-60 for the Camaro SS since it's more powerful and weighs less? This beast can outrun a GT500 on the strip and the road course. :)

TL, you mean?

The TSX would be about as competitive as a bicycle.

No, the bicycle handles better.

No, the bicycle handles better.

...and looks better.

Chris

Hmmmm..does this mean a mid 4 second 0-60 for the Camaro SS since it's more powerful and weighs less? This beast can outrun a GT500 on the strip and the road course. :)

God, I hope so. I love the Solstice, but to me the new Camaro is just Pure Lust...

Chris

God, I hope so. I love the Solstice, but to me the new Camaro is just Pure Lust...

Chris

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead