Good To Be Home

C&G has been my home on the net for a few years now and it's good to be back. In early October my trusty Toshiba laptop took a fall and died a horrible death, and as such I've been without a computer since then. But my misery of being without a keyboard at my finger tips and C&G before my eyes has come to an end, today I bought a brand new HP Pavilion. Now I'm not a computer savy guy so I'll try to explain the specs as best as I can, it has 5GB memory and a 640GB hard drive, AMD Phenom X4 processor and an Nvidia graphics card. The package also came with a 22'' HP monitor which can swivel and rotate. I'm still trying to get used to it going from a laptop and getting used to Vista, but it's good to be back, I'm sure i have a lot of news to catch up on.

Welcome back :AH-HA_wink:

Just bought a new HP Laptop myself about a month ago just, well, because I was tired of my 2 year old Dell's 14.1" dull screen, and very much enjoy it. Huge, glossy screen, best speakers I've ever heard on a laptop, fast, etc.

Welcome back, Delta! Good to see you here again!

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 drive = Sept '09

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Will I be merry or will I be blue?" ... Deborah Allen ... 'Rockin' Little Christmas'