Ranger Replacement.

Figured I'd post the replacement for my brother's wrecked Ranger.

bronissanhb1.jpg

bronissanhb2.jpg

bronissanhb3.jpg

bronissanhb4.jpg

It's a Nissan, as you can see. I think it's a 1993. It has about 130k miles on the odometer and it's a stick. I'm not sure if it's a V6 or a 4cyl as I haven't asked nor looked to see for myself. I think he got it for $1k or so. It's a little rusty, but seems more solid than his Ranger was, which is certainly good. It supposedly runs pretty well.

I liked that style of Datsun enough to buy one the first year they were out, '86 1/2. I had a gray shortbed reg cab SE-V6 5 speed 4X4 with 31" tires. Just like all of my vehicles, I drove the heck out of it. It took everything I could throw at it, the only problem being a poor paint job, with normal stone chips on the hood and bed growing to 2-inch surface rust spots by the time I traded it in on my '89 Silverado.

Yes, without the "V6" decal on the tailgate, I'd guess with bobo that it's a 4 cylinder.

Introduce your brother to seatbelts and threaten him with bodily injury if he doesn't wear them.

I am intrigued by the tiny television screen mounted on the driver's side of his grille guard.:)

Edited by ocnblu

Seems like a high price for a pretty worn looking truck.

It's not too bad. Mostly just has some bed-rust. Otherwise, it seems pretty solid besides needing a very thorough cleaning, especially inside.

Yes, without the "V6" decal on the tailgate, I'd guess with bobo that it's a 4 cylinder.

Introduce your brother to seatbelts and threaten him with bodily injury if he doesn't wear them.

I am intrigued by the tiny television screen mounted on the driver's side of his grille guard.:)

I would have guessed it to have a 4cyl since it seems lower rung than most V6 models I've seen.

I believe that's supposed to be a fog light. The other one must have fallen off. :P