Satty

Ahhhh the yearly ritual begins

9 posts in this topic

It happens every year, baseball starts, I think my Cubs are going to have a great season, I end up getting boned. But this is the year, GO CUBBIES!!

I've been getting more into college baseball as well, been to a couple of games so far, its a great atmosphere, even with only a couple hundred people in the stands.

Oh, and I hate Joe Morgan with an unyielding passion.

TAMPAAAAAAAAAAAA -- you became Phillies bitch last time. This time make someone else your bitch. :P

The AL East is going to be a bitch this year. The Yankees, if A-Rod comes back strong and Burnett stays healthy and the bullpen doesn't implode, are going to be in a knock-down, drag-out fight with the Red Sox and Rays.

Based on the rosters as they are now:

AL East-Rays

AL Central-Twins (note:I can see the Royals having a year like the Rays last year, but I doubt they'll go the whole way)

AL West-A's

AL Wild Card-Angels

NL East-Phillies

NL Central-Cubs

NL West-Dodgers

NL Wild Card-Mets

Edited by Satty

Ah, yes ... baseball season ... with spring in the air.

It should be a good year for the Cubs, but then again, they kinda crumbled last year after a 97-win season.....

I was in Cardinal country the weekend of March 14 ... and the baseball fans down there don't seem to be very optimistic for their team.....

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...MidW Event = 04/04/09

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Baseball time is here again" ... Steve Goodman ... 'Go Cubs Go'

I went to a baseball game once in FL while on vacation... the best thing about it, IMHO, are hotdogs and beer... the sport itself is quite b-o-r-i-n-g

I'll split my loyalties between the Rockies and D-Backs this year..

Let's go Mets! Hopefully they shake this septemebr meltdown syndrum theyv'e been having. New bullpen and healthy starters are going to make the difference.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor