Sixty8 Lost???

where is sly? he left Camino's house around noon on sunday...head out to see ocnblu. As far as i know he was planning to get home sunday night late monday morning early....what happened? even if he left this morning he should be here by now...and that factors in the girlfriend is really really pissed routine. Anybody know of his whereabouts???

Dude...chill. Maybe he was tired from all the driving and decided to take a nap. Maybe he isn't interested in posting on the site today. What I find odd is you have this detailed idea of his routine...maybe his plans changed slightly. Honestly I wouldn't worry about it for now. Get back with us in another day or two, mkay? Edited by Croc

Oh please...I could see the freaking out if Sixty8 hasn't posted in more than a few days, or if you were expecting him at your door or something and he did not show, but for all you know this could just be a computer problem. It hasn't even been a day.

BBL: he finally made it to our designated meeting place right around 3 pm yesterday. We had a great time. I got to ride in the Datsun! We ate at a local buffet restaurant, hung out in Barnes & Noble, rode around town for a while, then we parted company around 8:35 last night. I asked if he was ok to drive home at that point, he assured me he was. I kinda thought we'd hear from him here sometime this afternoon. Hopefully he made it home ok.

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, another thread I missed. I need to get a laptop for my next roadtrip... Then again with my priorities I'll buy a 1959 Buick first! :)