Genre's Favorite '06 cars

Chris_Doane

They did the titles in a high school yearbook style. How campy. :rolleyes: Best Personality: Lotus Elise Class Valedictorian: Lexus GS 450H Class Salutatorian: Volvo C70 Most Likely to "Mount" Everest: Hummer H3 Most Likely to Join the Gay Men's Chorus: PT Crusier Vert Best Dressed: Jaguar Portfolio Edition XJ Most Unattainable: Aston Martin DB9 Volante Most Likely to Help Save the Planet: Mercury Mariner Hybrid Most Gender Confused: Mazda MX-5 Locker Room Show Off: Lexus IS Homecoming Queen: Pontiac Solstice Most Fabulous: BMW 3 series Most Considerate: Audi A3 Grower, Not a Show-er: Subaru Forester XT Most Athletic: Ranger Rover Sport Most Likely to Come Out of the Closet Before Graduation: Saab 9-3 Sportcombi Best Butt: Mitsubishi Eclipse Edited by CD/BP

An unrelated note on gay magazines. Why is it that Borders places Psychology Today on the same shelf as the alternative lifestyle magazines? It is kind of strange to be thumbing through PT, look up and see two dudes making out on the cover of a magazine. And the Eclipse does not have a nice butt.

lmao, oblu The other day I went to the spray-n-wash with my scrub brush and soap to wash the car. Well, my buddy is in the car watching. I decided to strike a pose, followed by licking the window. I haven't seen him give me a more strange look before or after then. lol

Oh god, we dont need two threads on licking. Not sure why the gay mags would be near the Psych mags. They are next to the news and architecture mags here.

Locker Room Show Off: Lexus IS

When redesigning its 3-series fighter, Lexus figured out what the new definition of IS is. Its sinister front end, meaty bodysides, and burgeoning wheels convey the same supreme self-assurance of that ripped little wrestler boy in the locker room who pulled it out, strutted right up to your face and said, "Hey, man, check this bad boy out."

Available in all-wheel drive makes the IS letter material in cross-country skiing, complemented by two generously endowed engines, including a 204-hp V-6 and 305hp V-6.

Some of these are just hiarlious...

Most Likely to Join the Gay Men's Chorus: PT Crusier Vert

Despite wearing a new nose and much-improved interior, Chrysler's limp-wristed '06 PT Crusier convertible projects about as much machismo as Michael Jackson in a sequined tutu. Strongpoints: Handling, versatility, and city-friendly dimensions. And with the optional turbo motor, this choir member may also be packing a varsity letter in track.

Edited by CD/BP

An unrelated note on gay magazines.  Why is it that Borders places Psychology Today on the same shelf as the alternative lifestyle magazines?  It is kind of strange to be thumbing through PT, look up and see two dudes making out on the cover of a magazine.

And the Eclipse does not have a nice butt.

[post="43230"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Hmm. In mine, it's on the next row down from all the conservative Christian books.

By the way, some of the other headlines on this particular issue with the '06 cars are: "Expelled! Harvard Frat-Boy Lovers" "BIG ENOUGH? The perfect condom" "LUST! When small towels attack. The story of a weho locker room" :lol: :rotflmao: Edited by CD/BP

An unrelated note on gay magazines.  Why is it that Borders places Psychology Today on the same shelf as the alternative lifestyle magazines?  It is kind of strange to be thumbing through PT, look up and see two dudes making out on the cover of a magazine.

And the Eclipse does not have a nice butt.

[post="43230"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

does it being kind of strange thumbing through PT, and looking up to see two dudes making out on the cover of a magazine have to do with your childhood? what did you want to be when you grew up?

Most Unattainable: Aston Martin DB9 Volante

This material girl is bound to be the subject of more lasting obsessions than the do-me-now Pontiac Solstice. For the lucky guys who land her, she'll put out all day long. But wit her price tag and her thirst for premium unleaded, how can she be seen as anything but a gold digger? Then again, with that bod, she can clearly get away with it. Oh, to have the money...

Homecoming Queen: Pontiac Solstice

With a hot body, beautiful face and bubbly personality, the all-new Solstice could become as popular as any girl in our high school. Sure, it's a Pontiac, which to many queers is the equivalent of being from "the wrong side of the tracks." But know that its slick interior and razor-sharp driving characteristics are enough to redeem the neighborhood in your eyes.

Gotta love the reference to the Solstice as a "do-me-now" car. Edited by CD/BP

[quote]Best Personality: Lotus Elise[/quote]

Yes

[quote]Class Valedictorian: Lexus GS 450H[/quote]

Umm... whatever...

[quote]Most Likely to Help Save the Planet: Mercury Mariner Hybrid[/quote]

Neato... Mercury got a prop!

[quote]Locker Room Show Off: Lexus IS[/quote]

Yes, because it hasn't got balls.

[quote]Homecoming Queen: Pontiac Solstice[/quote]

SWEET!
[quote]Most Fabulous: BMW 3 series[/quote]

Most FABULOUS LOL :rotflmao:

[quote]Most Athletic: Ranger Rover Sport[/quote]

Nice.

[quote]Best Butt: Mitsubishi Eclipse[/quote]

DAAYYYUMMMM I thought gay guy were supposed to have taste?!?!?!? :puke:

Okay... anybody want to fess up about thinking like this? Ya know... So I can kick your ass... :D I mean... wasn't the Vibe good enough for you guys? :lol: :P

[post="43516"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: The Vibe is a piece of crap. And Im with Chris...I could totally take you. :D

Yes... but its a Toyota. Toooy... ooohhh... taaa. That has to count for something, right? Or is the Sunfire a better choice since it's like the best chick car ever. Still crappy, but popular with the chicks. That has to count for something... right? :lol: :D

Anyways, I'm sure both of you guys could take me... :AH-HA_wink: :rotflmao:

Okay... seriously... since I am only 5'6" 135lbs, I wouldn't doubt it. :P

Yes... but its a Toyota. Toooy... ooohhh... taaa. That has to count for something, right? Or is the Sunfire a better choice since it's like the best chick car ever. Still crappy, but popular with the chicks. That has to count for something... right? :lol: :D

Anyways, I'm sure both of you guys could take me... :AH-HA_wink: :rotflmao:

Okay... seriously... since I am only 5'6" 135lbs, I wouldn't doubt it. :P

[post="43640"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Meh....the only Toyota I would buy is...well, I dunno maybe a Tacoma.

Hahah, now what good is a chick car to gay guys?