Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oracle of Delphi

Who's going to the GM Stockholders Meeting the 1st week of June

16 posts in this topic

It should really be a circus this year, with irate stockholders, the board under fire, a new CEO, the angry Public outside chanting, government agents, Buickman, and of course yours truly ... :P

So come one, come all, to the Hotel DuPont in Wilmington, DE the 1st week of June, unless they have it at the Capitol Building, in Washington, D.C. or 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue! :rotflmao:

It should really be a circus this year, with irate stockholders, the board under fire, a new CEO, the angry Public outside chanting, government agents, Buickman, and of course yours truly ... :P

So come one, come all, to the Hotel DuPont in Wilmington, DE the 1st week of June, unless they have it at the Capitol Building, in Washington, D.C. or 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue! :rotflmao:

What if there isn't any?

They have to hold one by law ...

But June 1st is the deadline which occurs before the meeting. And if GM does not exist in the current state then the law will not require one to be there.

But June 1st is the deadline which occurs before the meeting. And if GM does not exist in the current state then the law will not require one to be there.

I didn't say June 1st, I said the 1st week of June, beside if GM can't multitask these two events, there will be Hell to pay, in more ways than one ... :P

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

I didn't say June 1st, I said the 1st week of June, beside if GM can't multitask these two events, there will be Hell to pay, in more ways than one ... :P

Yeah but your ex-employer will probably be bankrupt before 1st of June and therefore will obviate the need to have a meeting. :P

Is Jim "Buickman" Dollinger going to make a presentation? Will he finally reveal the final chapter of The Plan? I eagerly await.

Is Jim "Buickman" Dollinger going to make a presentation? Will he finally reveal the final chapter of The Plan? I eagerly await.

All of GM could have been saved if only GM had kept selling the Rendezvous ... :smilewide:

All of GM could have been saved if only GM had kept selling the Rendezvous ... :smilewide:

:rotflmao:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0