Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cory Wolfe

Grandpa Got Ran Over By A...

19 posts in this topic

Considering my Grandpa sold his Silverado to my cousin (who recently turned it over) and sold my Grandma's Cobalt to me... That puts him without a vehicle. The day I bought the Cobalt off of him, he replaced it with a new vehicle after I gave him a ride. He wanted something with AWD/4WD and that was easier to get in and out of than the Cobalt. His purchase:

0418091630.jpg

0418091630a.jpg

0418091630b.jpg

Nice color. Since you're picky with the interiors of cars, how is this new interior in the Patriot? I haven't seen one in person yet. Take more photos of it too.

Well at least he picked the cooler of the two faux Jeeps. I like that color, I hope he has fun with it. Does he like to go mudding?

I wonder if they sell lift kits for Patriots?

Is it an AWD model at least?

...He wanted something with AWD/4WD...

:P

Edited by blackviper8891

I'll bet that would look spunky with 30", knobby tires on it, but I'm sure Viper's grandfather is happy with it as is.

I recently drove a Caliber with the CVT, very weird. I much prefer an automatic with stepped gears, kinda like the 4 speed in the Delta cars. Of course, a manual is much more fun in a small car than any automatic.

Edited by ocnblu

Yeah, I'm not a CVT fan. Especially in these cars. It really sucks what little power there is out of the engine.

I wonder if that lift kit can be made to work on a Neon. I'd love to see a 2nd gen Neon with the same wheel gaps as a Cobalt.

Probably not without serious modification, since the Neon is on a different platform than the Caliber/Patriot/Compass.

I'd still like to own an SRT4 someday.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0