Sal Collaziano

Looking for artists...

16 posts in this topic

Would anyone be interested in attempting to draw/design some of the more popular Oldsmobile models from the past - and giving them a new retro look (like to new Mustang)? Please reply here or PM me. Thanks in advance...

If I find the time I'd love to. :)

Plum did some interesting scetches way, way back before we all were pounded into becoming ashamed for still holding on to all the possibilities. Great idea Sal

Okay, so let's find the artists then. I have an interesting plan in mind. :P

I'd be interested, but I'd need to figure out how to use a scanner when I got a chance. Would you want them to be in color or no?

I dunno if I would want to do retro. I used to have an Oldsmobile Delta (88) rendering online, but I don't remember where the file went.

Well, for what I have in mind, they'd need to be on color. And as realistic looking as possible. I know, it's a real long-shot!

Well, for what I have in mind, they'd need to be on color. And as realistic looking as possible. I know, it's a real long-shot!

[post="46782"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

The design I had was in color, and was a crisp line drawing (think Flash cartoon). It was also a modern design, not retro.

When I get home, I'll repost the image, and maybe post my Vista crossover as well.

Of course, full-credit will go to everyone - including a link to their website / webpage / blog - whatever...

I like it but I would like to see a little more movement away from the failed last gen of Olds design.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room