Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cremazie

Badge Engineering, Acura Style

9 posts in this topic

Yeah, I saw that yesterday. Granted, it's for the Canadian market, but come on...it's a Civic with some Acura badges and slightly different headlights and taillights. The side profile is '06 Civic all the way.

Is that a &#%@$ joke. Canadians are better suited for cold climates, not stupid. Only freekin Honda has the balls to say ONLY $25,000 canadaian for a FWD, 4-banger econobox wiht an Acura badge and act like it's a freekin bargain. <_<

Yeah, I saw that yesterday.  Granted, it's for the Canadian market, but come on...it's a Civic with some Acura badges and slightly different headlights and taillights.  The side profile is '06 Civic all the way.

[post="46077"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

My car was around $45,000 US new and its a 4cyl :blink:

AND WORTH EVERY PENNY!!! :)

It depends on what you like... how much your willing to pay.... id pay more then that now if i could get my car manufactured new again. Only thing i would change would it would be AWD :AH-HA_wink:

-Kaylan Marie

It's not the expense that Sixty8 is protesting, Marie. It's the price for what you get. I've never understood the people who buy the current generation EL here. This CSX is just a replacement.

My car was around $45,000 US new and its a 4cyl  :blink:

AND WORTH EVERY PENNY!!! :)

It depends on what you like... how much your willing to pay.... id pay more then that now if i could get my car manufactured new again. Only thing i would change would it would be AWD  :AH-HA_wink:

-Kaylan Marie

[post="46187"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

What car do you drive???

Look at her sig. A SAAB 9000 with every damn Bell and whistle they make. Turbocharged engines are a whole other ball of wax. The Evo8, WRX-Sti, Lotus Elise and Neon SRT4 are cars that have four cylinder engines but are worth every penny to the enthusiast. (evenn though I'm not a huge fan of the Evo8's front wheel biased AWD system)

Look at her sig. A SAAB 9000 with every damn Bell and whistle they make. Turbocharged engines are a whole other ball of wax. The Evo8,  WRX-Sti, Lotus Elise and Neon SRT4 are cars that have four cylinder engines but are worth every penny to the enthusiast.

Especially that Elise.