Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigPontiac

2010 Chevy Camaro SS vs. 2010 Ford Mustang GT, 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T - Video

8 posts in this topic

...still think Camaro should be on top.

Chris

Not surprised, Ford really pushed the Limits of what the Mustang could do, GM could and should push the Camaro further.

Oh and the Mustang has a better quality interior, so that probably helped it.

If you could to mix and match, my ideal would be the Mustang interior, Camaro powertrain and suspension, and Challenger styling.. :)

Edited by Cubical

3 or 4 individual guys' opinion, nothing more.

If you could to mix and match, my ideal would be the Mustang interior, Camaro powertrain and suspension, and Challenger styling.. :)

I could deal with that...

The Challenger is really growing on me. Maybe Chryco should keep the Viper plant to build Challengers, bring out a Wrangler and Grand Cherokee that resemble their previous and not current efforts, and deep six everything else.

Maybe they could keep the RAM.

Chris

Meanwhile all its contemporaries, R&T, MT and Automobile, have ranked the Camaro above the Mustang. Three against one. Thos three magazines are more readable than C&D, I have found, and more

C&D I have found is very Anti-GM. they never miss the opportunity to point out any shortcoming, blow it out of proportion and state them as "GM's biggest fault!"

the Camaro also lost to the Genesis coupe in C&D, whereas where I read it elsewhere, the Camaro would edge it out.

They say they don't hold out much hope for the Cruize, and call it the replacement for the "unloved" Cobalt.

rant

'Scuse me? unloved? I think The Cobalt has too much of a following, evidenced by it's racing program, various Cobalt fan-sites (see, Csaba, FANS, you moron!), and even a Cobalt SS Club (forget where but I have heard of it.) to be considered an unloved car. Not to mention--oh, of course--that the other, more reputable car mags won't hesitate to show how much of a capable car it is (the SS at least) in its segment.

/rant

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0