the_yellow_dart

Just for NOS

20 posts in this topic

haha... i'm at work, and i posted it! i put something in the topic though. sorry.

[post="48271"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Eh, mostly just screwing around. That's what I'm doing here in the first place, right? :P

I can browse around it no problem.

ME. Thats it pretty one now get on the hood. Thats it baby now lay down across it and spread out. HER. But its still hot you just turned it off! ME. It will feal good baby. It really will just try it. HER. Ooooooooooo---OH-OH-OH--EEEEEEEE--Oooooooooooo!!

That is the weirdest, most incongruous pose... oh LORD! hehehe... :rolleyes: :lol:

GM1: you nailed it. :) I was just about to say: Love the sexy Blonde but why is there a tacky riced out Dodge behind her? J/K Nos... I love Vipers too Bro, just like the Z06 more.

I wish computers had Scratch-N-Sniff capability.... :ph34r:

I wish computers had Scratch-N-Sniff capability.... :ph34r:

[post="48656"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

How about touch comes to reality. Like if you see a car you want to drive you touch it and your there!! or that chick that is there you touch and your there right next to her! Think of the Possibilites :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Posted Image

HAPPY NOW BV!!! A BI GUY LEANING ON A HONDA.

P.S. (I found this with out looking at the pictures i typed Gay Honda in Google image search and this Came up)

?pike: That's hillarious! Hey BV, how many Mudslides you had tonight? :P Still not as bad as my spelling.

Ew, that dude's a nerd. Look at those socks, and that stoopit Civic Hybrid. ugh...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead