Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

My Solstice Should Be Here.......

Guest Josh

early next week. I'm excitevous. That's excited and nervous all wrapped into one. Small Dealer over at SolsticeForum.com has been a HUGE help in EVERY way imaginable.

Congrats in advace... we want those photos the SECOND you pick it up! On second thought AFTER you run out of gas money and finally have to go home and stop driving it THEN post the pics. :)

Oh no I'll be having pictures taken during the signing process, receiving of the keys, handing the car over from the sales man and hopefully from Mr. Causley himself come pick-up time!

Heh..."CHEESY PHOTOSHOOT!"

Make sure you rent a prostitute to pose with you and have the fan aimed so her hair is blowing behind her ;)

[post="50391"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

No prostitue necessary when you're me.

But, I'd like to keep the shot free of wimin. I don' wan't some little hussie ruining my shot of my inception of the Solstice.

Just snapped some pictures of 'er. She's in the snow...I had to scrap the snow/ice off the window to see vin 4169 :( I went right to the right one. I will NOT be able to sleep tonight. Will NOT be able to sleep!

yup.... sleep is tought when you make a sweet automotive purchese like that. I did not get muhc sleep the night I got my Camaro or even the night I got my Cougar XR7, the first car I bought and registereed myself as well as my first RWD/V8 car. If I was getting a Solstice tomorrow I'd be hard pressed to stop shaking from excitement, never mind sleeping. :)

I will NOT be able to sleep tonight. Will NOT be able to sleep!

He he he...I know the feeling, Josh! Every single time I've purchased a car ... have not been able to sleep....he he he.

Course, sleep won't come easily tonight...for a different reason, thanks to an ER trip this evening :(.

Congrats on your purchase, Josh! I expect to be given a ride in it when I'm in MI again ;).

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker
MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/
Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html
"I wonder if it's too late" ... Nickelback ... 'Photograph'

Just snapped some pictures of 'er. She's in the snow...I had to scrap the snow/ice off the window to see vin 4169 :( I went right to the right one.

[post="51590"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I'd be so pissed if they put my brand new Solstice outside.

But, aside from that, congrats man, you're lucky.

Just snapped some pictures of 'er. She's in the snow...I had to scrap the snow/ice off the window to see vin 4169 :( I went right to the right one.

[post="51590"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

so cool. that rocks. enjoy donuts in the snow! TOP DOWN! Edited by regfootball

so cool. that rocks.  enjoy donuts in the snow!  TOP DOWN!

[post="51809"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I like the way you think!!! :metal:

AS my friend Kenny said while drag racing his brand new 2003 Corvette Z06 wiht like 520 miles on it:

I'll tell you someting about "break in", If crap si going to break I want it to break NOW while the car is still under warranty.

Kenny's the man. Buick fanatic and an all around nice guy! He sold the Z06 last year and bought a blackb2005 GTO this summer, too bad he opted for an auto this time. :( He compred it to his Grand National: let the auto do the shifting and you get quicker times on average... I'd get the stick even if I KNEW for a fact that the auto woudl shave off a full sec. off the 1/4 mile ET.

But once again I digress...