Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

I'd like a new signature, if someone's up to the task!

I'd like someone to design me a new Pontiac-themed signature that I'll display for a little while in honor of Pontiac's closure. I'm thinking something along the lines of a G8 GT and possibly a Solstice, as a tribute to the last two REAL Pontiacs. Anyone up to the challenge? If yes, post your designs here and I'll consider all that are offered to me. TIA :thumbsup:

I'd like someone to design me a new Pontiac-themed signature that I'll display for a little while in honor of Pontiac's closure. I'm thinking something along the lines of a G8 GT and possibly a Solstice, as a tribute to the last two REAL Pontiacs. Anyone up to the challenge? If yes, post your designs here and I'll consider all that are offered to me. TIA :thumbsup:

Let me see what I can whip up for you. Give me a few days and I'll see what I can do.

gm4life, thank you for taking the time to fulfill my request and submit your work.

I like them both equally and couldn't decide - so it was time to bring the family in. I showed them both and it was two votes for Dodgefan's submission and one vote for gm4life's (I remained out of the voiting). Congrats DF!

I will be keeping the new signature up until the day GM turns the lights out on Pontiac.

gm4life, thank you for taking the time to fulfill my request and submit your work.

I like them both equally and couldn't decide - so it was time to bring the family in. I showed them both and it was two votes for Dodgefan's submission and one vote for gm4life's (I remained out of the voiting). Congrats DF!

I will be keeping the new signature up until the day GM turns the lights out on Pontiac.

Hey no problem. GMTruckGuy I always liked you and so it was my pleasure. DF did a nice job, and that was a good way to break the tie.

Awww...Roger was one of the last people to still use a Ted-designed sig banner. :cry:

*feels unloved*

TED, don't worry - your GMC-themed design will be making a return, likely come September once the lights are turned off at Pontiac (since the Vibe production has recently been annouced to end in August, I'm sure the final days of Pontiac will come soon after). While I have been a long-time truck fan, Pontiac has always been right there too (and so was Oldsmobile, but I'm sad to say I've never owned one new or used). While I'm happier than a 5 year-old in a candy store that GMC gets to live on with the New GM, I'm still saddened that Pontiac must die in order for that to happen. If it makes you feel any better, your sig wasn't blocked at my school, so I could see it all the time (I'm mostly on C&G when at school/work) - the new Dodgefan sig and the one created by gm4life are both blocked at work :angry:

TED, don't worry - your GMC-themed design will be making a return, likely come September once the lights are turned off at Pontiac (since the Vibe production has recently been annouced to end in August, I'm sure the final days of Pontiac will come soon after). While I have been a long-time truck fan, Pontiac has always been right there too (and so was Oldsmobile, but I'm sad to say I've never owned one new or used). While I'm happier than a 5 year-old in a candy store that GMC gets to live on with the New GM, I'm still saddened that Pontiac must die in order for that to happen. If it makes you feel any better, your sig wasn't blocked at my school, so I could see it all the time (I'm mostly on C&G when at school/work) - the new Dodgefan sig and the one created by gm4life are both blocked at work :angry:

Your work must block photobucket, how was the old sig linked?