Yes, I know. Seconds before I crashed I had nearly drifted into the opposite lane. I had my eyes dead on the road. I don't even remember what the hell I was thinking about or looking at. I've always been worried about my ability to concentrate while driving, 'cos my thoughts easily spiral out of control. Even when I'm trying to concentrate on someone talking, I'll get fixated on one thing they say and miss the rest of what they're talking about. I've gotten myself lost many times just because I notice something random, take a minute to think about it, and I miss an exit. It kinda makes me think I shouldn't be on the road.

Yes, I know. Seconds before I crashed I had nearly drifted into the opposite lane.

The adrenaline rush of that near-lapse in driving didn't jolt you into focus?!?

It kinda makes me think I shouldn't be on the road.

Not to be a dick, but I can't disagree with your assessment, given the above.

I suck also!

I ran a couple of red lights...did a couple of things I knew were stupid...got myself tested...adult onset ADD.

Saturday was driving with my wife after not taking my Adderol...almost ran another red light.

Get yourself tested for ADD dude. I won't drive unless I'm medicated.

Chris