Sign in to follow this  
Drew Dowdell

Friend of mine was in a 4 car pileup.

12 posts in this topic

ocnblu    732

Agreed, the kid is damn lucky. Depending on the age and mileage, it's probably a total loss (fender, hood, windshield, sunroof assembly, roof, braces, hinge pillar, interior trim parts, whatever the rear end looks like, etc.). Looks like he went into a GMT900 stake body there.

If he's a hip, happening dude, he'll replace his martyred Trailblazer with a 2010 Equinox LTZ V6 AWD. Please make sure he does not buy foreign, Drew.

Drew Dowdell    4,980
Agreed, the kid is damn lucky. Depending on the age and mileage, it's probably a total loss (fender, hood, windshield, sunroof assembly, roof, braces, hinge pillar, interior trim parts, whatever the rear end looks like, etc.). Looks like he went into a GMT900 stake body there.

If he's a hip, happening dude, he'll replace his martyred Trailblazer with a 2010 Equinox LTZ V6 AWD. Please make sure he does not buy foreign, Drew.

He's a GM guy even though he's worked for Infiniti before.

Two Aleros, a Grand Am, and this Trailblazer.

SAmadei    224
How'd it happen?

Thats my question... as the truck was in an odd position... I'd venture to say he was a piler.

Of course, I also wonder what the white stuff on the driver's seat is... I would be expecting a different color. ;-)

Accidents like this give me the most chills.

Holy crimeny!

Definitely a lucky guy ... glad he is OK.

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 = Sept 5-16, '09

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Maybe things could work out right" ... Johnny Hates Jazz ... 'Shattered Dreams'

I am glad your friend is okay. That is so sad. He came out just fine. There is a problem with some streets all over this country. That Trailblazer did its job. I would find a Oldsmobile Bravada from the same era.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this